+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 535 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast

Thread: 1:1000 leverage is it really worth using?

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dude if you are a beginner who has high leverage for you which can cause you to lose ... use low leverage until you get some experience in a real account that minimizes risk when trading so you can trade more confidently. And I believe that leverage is high risky. but also we must remember that we cannot open an account with $ 30 in hand and hope to use 1: 200 leverage. margin will not permit if it is a eureca account. we must pay attention to making free margins become large .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The difference between high and lower leverage is the use of higher margins. And that is very risky, if the position is opposite. Many traders use high leverage for speculation. I also have accounts with 1: 1000 and 1: 200 leverage, but I only put a little capital in 1: 1000 leverage. And Leverage 1: 1000 is a higher leverage. Leverage is very profitable. Leverage is very risky and will help in trading if there is low equity and low balance. But there are many brokers who do not provide this leverage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Almost every forex broker gives us the opportunity to trade more and more by giving leverage. But taking too much leverage is very risky because the problem is the margin call. if you use 1: 1000 leverage, your margins increase. You are free to make transactions in very large lot sizes. If I'm wrong, let's discuss greedy means, leverage will make a difference in margins. You show one example, the same for all leverage. I am confused by this.

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    leaverage jitna bhee zyadh ho utna hee apa account risk mn hota hai so isko jitna bhee km rkh jaye utna hee acha hota hai so sabko yehi advice hai ke jitna km ho ske utna leaverage rkho kyun ke app yahan loss krwany nhi aye ho

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, low leverage is very good for account management. I think when traders have good experience and good skills and knowledge, traders can control themselves. The forex market is a very risky market so traders must avoid risk points. and Leverage 1: 1000 is a big leverage. If traders control themselves then that is not the problem but if traders do not control themselves then some time it creates problems. Some time traders do not follow good money management and it is very risky.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, low leverage is very good for account management. I think when traders have good experience and good skills and knowledge, traders can control themselves. The forex market is a very risky market so traders must avoid risk points. and Leverage 1: 1000 is a big leverage. If traders control themselves then that is not the problem but if traders do not control themselves then some time it creates problems. Some time traders do not follow good money management and it is very risky.

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is fine to take risk but in my view we should not ignore risk reward ratio, if higher leverage increasing the chances of losing - better dont use it, and also you should set your trades in such a way that even if trade goes against your expectations you dont loose much and so i use a leverage that is less than 100. Often 50 only or lesser, and so i hardly loose even if i am chasing trend due to any reason.

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    People who have extra money in their account will be risking their money in this matter, but trading like this with you is quite reasonable so you will not trade like that, instead of this, you will start gradually and make a profit instead. instead of losing a lot of money. and Well, As in my own case, this 1: 1000 leverage was successful for me to secure and strengthen my margins. With that I have a higher chance of getting more profit with lower capital than with lower leverage. About higher risk, it depends on how we trade. Still it's about calculating and using risk management to cover it up.

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we talk about leverage then I myself will definitely choose 1: 1000 leverage then I think you should use 1: 1000 leverage which will be the best for you because with leverage you will be able to use all your account balances so to determine 5% leverage maybe I agree with you because to include only 5% of our capital we will be very careful in trading so as long as this number is low you play it safe.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think leverage and lots are very important in trading and they play a very important role in managing our money and keeping it from losses if you make a lot with cents you will save if you make a little leverage you will save so think about that before you trade and For me I didn't know I had to use big or smaller leverage because I wasn't famous for the importance of leverage but I know this that leverage gives you more money to trade so I always use maximum levergae which is 1000: 1 and this is why I lost too much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 535 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)