+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 535 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast

Thread: 1:1000 leverage is it really worth using?

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's really good to take the opportunity but also in our view we need to certainly not ignore the opportunity compensation ratio, when greater leverage increases the likelihood of loss - it's far better not to implement it, and you only need to make a deal now in a way that will even if buying and selling will go to your current destination. You won't spill a lot, so I use leverage under 100. Often 50 is just or smaller, so I hardly spill even if I pursue trends on the account for almost any reason.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gretan For This Useful Post:

khelex (2019-11-19)

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually 1: 1000 is too risky and should be avoided, because the maximum time of high leverage carries a high risk for it. I always avoid high leverage, one mistake can destroy traders' trades, so traders must be careful about their trading decisions ... and it depends for what purpose you want to use 1: 1000 leverage. As a beginner to maintain your capital, 1: 1000 leverage can be very valuable, provided you can force yourself to trade 0.01 lots each time. If not, you will use it to place as many lots as possible and face margin calls in an instant. If you have tens of thousands of capital, maybe a broker that doesn't allow you to use that leverage,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mulia For This Useful Post:

khelex (2019-11-19)

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh khud par depends karta hai my brother so ap jesay trading kartay leverage wayay hi use because chaiya my brother forex trading may sub kuch khud par depending on kai hai may nay kay time kis us we use a lot of ki trading ki karni hai we may tu tu private 1 : 500 use karta ho my brother is ko use kartay ho kafi times howa hi we are na kam karta ho na ziyda and, our utility does not depend on leverage, which depends on our expertise and experience, but can you open a position with Acreage, even have a small capital, but if you will do what you can lose money invested all the time.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We all know that forex is a risky trade and 1: 1000 spending increases the risk more. If you take less leverage then you can certainly make a good profit, so why is it necessary to make your trade too risky. I support trading with 1: 200 or something more leverage. and leverage is not good because it can lead to higher losses You can lose all your capital in just a few minutes if you enter with a large lot ,, I prefer to trade only with 1: 200 leverage this leverage is very good and not risky

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What you need to see is how much is your loss if the price moves against you by 1 pip like a chicken, it will take too much risk, true if we register an account at high leverage, our instaforex if we are just starting out and are still a beginner in forex trading, the basic purpose of a micro account is to experience the real environment not real time, but in my opinion we need to use risk management so we can know how much we can get for the safety of open positions actually I use 1: 1000 leverage in my micro account and I think it helps me to open a lot of positions.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even large balance accounts can face MC if the trend towards positions is due to high leverage and if the trade goes against your expectations, you don't lose much and so I use leverage that is less than 100 so we must be careful when using very large leverage. and this is a very risky leverage because one doll that you invest has made you 1000 more free and the more you are given the more you get in this forex market, the forex market is always about what you are given. You damage your account using this type of leverage and this is because many markets give you many markets when you lose.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you are right. with high leverage anyone can order with little capital. And high leverage can help you last a long time in this market. So I always try to use high leverage. Because with this I don't need to think about margin calls. and Yes, you are right, friend, high leverage is really valuable because in a special way for small investment traders high leverage is very helpful because it helps them to trade markets with low and silent assets offering the possibility to earn money by means of data and skills.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai aap ka concept bhe kaafi has taken theek hay and you achi soch hay kay aapko itna greedy haha chahiyey kay usay ki face every face what is his account Loose because lekin dusri your level becomes sochna parhta hay kay aap yahan risk kangkung he kyoun kay face even if his account is Loose because lekin dusri your level becomes sochna parhta hay kay aap yahan risk kangkung he kyoun kay take the risk of mein koi bhe kam nahi kya jaskta hay give mein kaam because hay for the risk of flare parega and loss of food hopefully. and this leverage is good for me and I always use this leverage for my trade. When we don't have money, we need high leverage to make more profit because we can trade more freely with high leverage

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High leverage will facilitate trading if our capital is small, but we must make good risk management so that we do not trade excessively which will jeopardize our account. And Leverage 1: 1000 is really worth using because it increases the trading capacity of traders and a trader can trade properly and make more money, even though he has to trade in small lot sizes and trade using money management.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to paulis For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,121 Times in 5,285 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1:1000 leverage bohat hai meray liye to main is ko use kar raha hon is time main apko yeh leverage recommend kar sakta hon kyun kay yeh worth using hai apkay liye. aor apko is say acha profit ho sakta hai.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Version2 For This Useful Post:

tiger22 (2019-10-20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 535 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)