+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 199 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: What are Leverage benefits in forex?

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best leverage is 1:1000 because it allows you to trade the most with the least amount of capital and Proper education in these market is very crucial in a trader's success it is a very serious profession that if given enough dedication and hardwork will give somebody some good profits namely With this leverage I manage my risk without risk Of course you succeed then it�s benefical

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To my mind the highest leverage is the best choice you can have but you should look on your risk money management, set a near stot and never risk to much of your trading balance for one single trade. Not the leverage is dangerous, trading without a strickt and inteigent stop is it. Some traders use 1:200 leverage for trading this business and some traders use 1:1000 for trading hereim using 1:1000 here because i have some experience about this business and take risks so now I have using small leverage with small amount of capital in trading so High leverage carries certain risk if you don't know how to use it as if I am a newbie and i am making plan and gathering knowledge and good trader is do not use big leverage because big leverage is a big risk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Firex time when i entered in forex then i use leverage 1:1000 but now i use 1:20 because more than five i got margin call using 1:1000 leverage therefore hello friends i am use 1:500 leverage because it is better leverage for me than i trade carefully and make good profit money so i take this leverage that i think its good to have larger leverage but before doing so you should have a risks management method of controlling your risks because bigger leverage me

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    leaver age ka benifit ye ha ke ap ko is me full margin mil jata ha jo ma use krti hu leaverage 1:1000, is me ap puri thara se khul ke trade kr skte hain, or bht low invest ment se ap profit earn kr skte hain jo average leverage hey is men woh hey 1:400 jo keh bohot hee darmianey level kee hey is liey jitney bhee new tarders hotey hen un ko yahee leverage select karnee ho gee kiun keh is sey ziada kee to esey hee traders keiliey khaternaak ho gee aur kam leverage ka wesey koi nahen faida hota .

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,588 Times in 1,249 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    यदि आपके पास एक खाता है और ब्रोकर मार्जिन प्रदान करता है, तो आप इस पर ट्रेड कर सकते हैं। लीवरेज का उपयोग करने का स्पष्ट लाभ यह है कि आप केवल सीमित मात्रा की पूंजी के साथ अच्छी खासी रकम कमा सकते हैं। समस्या यह है कि आप लीवरेज के साथ बहुत अधिक धन ट्रेडिंग खो भी सकते हैं। प्रभावी लीवरेज की मात्रा जितनी अधिक होगी, आपके खाते की इक्विटी में उतना ही अधिक स्विंग होगा। प्रभावी लीवरेज की मात्रा जितनी कम होगी, आपके खाते की इक्विटी में उतना ही कम स्विंग होगा। सिर्फ इसलिए कि आपके खाते में अधिक मात्रा में लीवरेज मौजूद है, जरूरी नहीं कि आप इसके पुरे हिस्से का उपयोग करें। जितना अधिक लिवरेज आप उपयोग करेंगे जोखिम भी उतना ही ज़यादा होगा। यह वास्तव में व्यक्ति-व्यक्ति पर निर्भर करता है और मुझे लगता है कि यह केवल आपके ज्ञान और अनुभव पर निर्भर करता है। यदि ये चीजें आपको लाभान्वित करती हैं, तो आपके लिए उच्च लिवरेज अच्छा है यदि नहीं तो निम्न लिवरेज भी आपके लिए बुरा है।

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    controlling trade in which we do it is usually in the trade we are not able to master ourselves in a long trade and commerce have not been able to perform well in the trade where we have a controller that leverage hanji forex ka business bahut he jada risky hai yaha trader ko apne leverage ko apne risk aur capital ko manage karke use karna hoga,trader agar bina kuch samjhe kisi bhi volume par trade open kardega to usko ess business mein hamesha loss he face karna padenga..

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For now I using leverade 1:500 for my account even on insta forex have more higher leverage I dont want to take it I learn and practicing on 1:500 leverage will not take more risk on my account but oney management determines the level of risk which i take in trading because it can give us more profit and more loss that is for now using the bigger leverage which I can have that increase the income rate but I don�t like to take risks in this sector

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    FOrex trading business main best leverage ko chose karna bohat hi important ha. account opening ke doran ziada se ziada high leverage use karni chahiye. bohat kam forex brokers high leverage ki offer karte hain. sab se best broker instaforex broker ha jo ke sab se ziada high leverage 1/1000 deta ha. The leverage isn't the matter in mercantilism, this can be solely the options to avoid wasting some capital once the traders get some loses and so they still get mercantilism from the remaining capital in their balance..but the bargainer will set it to induce the most important margin and conjointly set the heaps size with the little one, in order that they will hold some floating minus within the huge variety.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every leverage can benefit in forex depending upon the type and capital of trader. Leverage is the best facility in the forex field or we can say that leverage is one of the most attractive thing in forex but most of the time it causes us to lose instead of becoming a reason for our profit. Because as much as you will take you risk of making loss will be increased sometimes I still do not know what is the use of leverage then If we talk about leverage then myself will definitely choose the leverage 1:1000 and For money mechanism or Forex trading high leverage is much riskier and In forex this is not always possible to make money always by higher leverage

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that we should use leverage for our self and not against us in the trading after all Hidden treasure is such kind of thing once you get it you dont have the possibility to lose so easily and Usually I use 1:1000 so it will be easily for me to trade even with more risk using higher leverage as long as we stick to the trading plan it would be fine with The trader would have to decide that really accordingly The high leverage you have the greater your possi everytraders have different setting for this part because it depends to their needs in their trading but for this condition,they can set it up as their needs for high or lower and also depend to the money at their balance, and maybe if they have less capital then they can set the leverage with using 1 : 500 or 1 : 1000 and then they will get larger margin for their trading but if they get some losing and meet MC, so there is nothing left at their balance

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 199 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)