Page 336 of 355 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 334 335 336 337 338 346 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 3550

Thread: From Where i start Trading?

Junior Member drkhan3 is an unknown quantity at this point drkhan3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For A newbie
    1- He read about forex trading completly. this subject is not easy. must get command on the subject than its imlementations
    2- by practiceing on DEMO Ac. when ur accuracy near about 70 to 80% than open a Real Ac.
    3- A minimum amount for Ac. in My openion is near about $1000 to $2000
    4- selection of broker is most important. search on net by web pages. blogs and forums.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kibara is an unknown quantity at this point kibara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    Here i start a new discuss about From where i start my trading
    their are many question in mind
    which investment best
    which company best for investment
    which meta trader is best for analytic trading
    ect

Demo is the best place for taking step to enter in the market and then after go to the demo contests so that you should learn from it but actual experience will come from the actual tradings so you need good strategy to do it well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Skyboys007 is an unknown quantity at this point Skyboys007's Avatar
    Thanks
    You 1st start trade in demo.
    Then think for actual trading.Decide which time preion suit you.How many time will u provide?
    Whats your deposit amount.
    There are so many good broker.
    Choose any one.

Junior Member sanjeeb661 is an unknown quantity at this point sanjeeb661's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Star from the very basic pre-incentives.

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dharampal View Post
    if newbies start trading then he should start with demo account there he practice for some period for2 month and learn about trading and watch how market response and what type of strategies he decide to use for good profit.
    yes brow is very essential for beginners to practice on a demo account first and if we could have advanced to a real account and but we do not automatically play in the demo account we also need to learn brow tranding in real psychologist at the demo account because we can not get it

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You must start trading when you done three things. Study fundamental analysis and technical analysis. two have strategy that going to back you up. three has good capital to start with. If you start with this three its better you test it first in demo account so that you can be familiar with how things works. I done this in the last three months an in the last three months I'm earning good.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joru View Post
    First of all you should select a trusted broker - i agree with many of replies that instaforex is one of the best brokers around, practice some time on demo account, find and test the strartegy and when you think you are good in trading start with cents account depositing some money and start trading.
    indeed sir, I agree with your opinion that if we want to do trading business then we have to choose a good broker, after that we as traders have to practice using a demo account. after we've had a good experience strategy and only then can we play with a real account.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all you should select a trusted broker - i agree with many of replies that instaforex is one of the best brokers around, practice some time on demo account, find and test the strartegy and when you think you are good in trading start with cents account depositing some money and start trading.

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aisya View Post
    trading can be done anywhere in the world, as long as it is connected to the internet, we can start studying in the demo account that can be accessed at any time with an infinite number of the train and try out different strategies and tricks at the same time and compare the results.
    I usually just see people teaching and talking about strategies, don't see the word 'trick' that often, so are there many tricks in this field? Can you please recommend some? Or if you know there's any web site we can get the information? Talking about trick, I was using the simple trick myself when I was trading couple of years ago, I just bought when it's going up and sold when it's going down, didn't work that well though, coz it's actually a pure trick, with no technical skill, hehe.

Member hanna is an unknown quantity at this point hanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a beginner invest $500 best.But at first you shout try damo.
    Then you go real trade.And you can use MT4 for trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 336 of 355 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 334 335 336 337 338 346 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)