subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    Here i start a new discuss about From where i start my trading
    their are many question in mind
    which investment best
    which company best for investment
    which meta trader is best for analytic trading
    ect
    hmmm to start trading demo account should still first, but klo approximately ready to suggest using a real account in small or capital account cent, premises 10USD capital you are able to learn to start trading with considerable resistance (1000 pips) I think it was quite a start. later after running over time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lulu50 is an unknown quantity at this point lulu50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best way to understand what these market is all about is to understand that you can trade forex without having much of international trading effects you really have to be good in analysing these market you cannot have anyother thing in trading and have no in thse market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned lovingfx11 is an unknown quantity at this point lovingfx11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do you want to learn forex trading? Have you ever wondered how to trade forex? This is one of the most common questions for those people who are looking earn a living online, or simply earn extra income by trading forex.

Banned bunty is on a distinguished road bunty's Avatar
    Thanks
    with a small amount you can start forex. you are newbie so you should invest 100$ in insta forex. Insta forex is the best broker i have experinced. And meta trader 4 and 5 are good trading platforms.

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    To be successful in forex you have to be very careful and very experienced , if you are good at analysis and have good trading skills then you can easily get the trick of earning money from the forex
    Last edited by akshay1728; 2013-01-15 at 12:09 AM.

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    Plan your trade and trade your plan you must have a plan to succeed in forex system. A trading plan should consist of a position, when you enter, stop loss point, profit taking level, plus a sound money management strategy. A proper plan will remove all the emotions from your trades.

Member s.saha is an unknown quantity at this point s.saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    From Where i start Trading?

Here i start a new discuss about From where i start my trading
    their are many question in mind
    which investment best
    which company best for investment
    which meta trader is best for analytic trading
    ect
    you can use both meta trader 4 and 5 for trading. for safe trading i think you should invest at least $500. if you ask about broker than my suggestion is go with insta because you will get here friendly service and 30% bonus on first deposit also available at there. one important thing as reminder that you should educate yourself properly before making any investment.

Banned parvez is an unknown quantity at this point parvez's Avatar
    Thanks
    well after spending some time on demo account having basic forex trading knowledge one should open a cents account with a trusted broker and trade some time with low leverage develop a profit strategy and gain experience when go t enough confidence then only start with real account.

Senior Member alimdesk is an unknown quantity at this point alimdesk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think for the security of investment, we should look for a regulated broker. MT4 platform is the best, no doubt. i would like to add something more to your thinking. we should also think how to start and what to know.

Banned skyonline7866 is on a distinguished road skyonline7866's Avatar
    Thanks
    Alpari Uk and Onda . I have shared something to you and i hope you will like my views. So its better to grab the knowledge and ideas about forex so that you will save from loss and can able to make large amount of money. MT4 forex me trading karne ka sabse acha software hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 324 of 355 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 322 323 324 325 326 334 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)