+ Reply to Thread
Page 316 of 355 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 326 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 3550

Thread: From Where i start Trading?

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, if we want to start to trade or want to get into the forex trading business, start with yourself questions. The big question is: are we prepared to accept all the possibilities that will happen after this? Trading has a very big risk, and we should really be ready for it. Once the question is answered, then we can prepare ourselves to master all things related to this business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i think that is the work of the demo trading you need to study and analysis very well in the demo account the very best way you think you can trade and always earn the very best profit in the forex market thats what i think

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned delowar is an unknown quantity at this point delowar's Avatar
    Thanks
    When open a trade then Trader must be a good school. Do not trade any time of the day and a pair of good design. Many times they will rush to open a trade when it is lasera.

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    the important thing here that, we have to make sure that we want to become a good trader, and also we have to check the commitment for it and also the will too,
    and then , we need to know what is our real styles and characteristic, and of course we will know them after read,learn and practice, and try some methods and will get it,
    no matter which the place we will take it, and as long as we use demo account is safe,
    and after it, we need to determine what companies which suitable with our trading system and how good their reputation,,

Banned kan is an unknown quantity at this point kan's Avatar
    Thanks
    We must learn first and gaining experience that qualifies you for success in the market
    .. And Patience is the key to great success in the market requires effort and sweat and exert maximum effort

Member Jatal is an unknown quantity at this point Jatal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Those questions are depend on your experience and your portfolio, so if you are a beginners you must start with a small investment and if you are professionalyou can start with 500$ or more, about which company is best you can compare them by their offers, trustworthy and services.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,950 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by humtum1by1 View Post
    I thing you have to start trading with instaforex acct. First open damo acct then gain practice through and opent live account and start live trading with insta forex.
    Waise to practice karna pahle jaruri hota hai, lekin usse bhi jayda jaruri hota hai, trader kuch sikh paye, jab wo sikhne lag jata hai, to uski practice bhi achchi honi lag jati hai, kuch nahi malum hoga, to practice bhi jayda asardar nahi hogi.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member humtum1by1 is on a distinguished road humtum1by1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thing you have to start trading with instaforex acct. First open damo acct then gain practice through and opent live account and start live trading with insta forex.

Member rosyadfx is an unknown quantity at this point rosyadfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as i know, we can start trading from any where we want. you have subcribe here, and here you can search all you need as newbie, like me, i also search all about trading basic here. and i have found much what i looking for. so here is the best place to learn your trading.

Senior Member sparvez is an unknown quantity at this point sparvez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well,you can start forex by any famous broker.but at first you must have to demo account.by demo account practicing you will know some basic knowledge about forex trading.then you can start trading by live account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 316 of 355 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 326 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)