+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 355 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 276 326 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 3550

Thread: From Where i start Trading?

Senior Member hafizjani91 is an unknown quantity at this point hafizjani91's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear agar ap forex tradding satart karna chahty hain to ap sab say pehly demo account pay practice kariain kam say kam 2 mah tak ta kay ap ko forex ka style samaj main a jay aur phir is ko learn kar kay real account open kar lain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned lume45 is on a distinguished road lume45's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you are new then you must start your learning from demo trading account this is best for you to use demo account you can learn from demo account forex forums and websites also help you to learn more and more

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dont ban is an unknown quantity at this point dont ban's Avatar
    Thanks
    I usually just see people teaching and talking about strategies, don't see the word 'trick' that often, so are there many tricks in this field? Can you please recommend some? Or if you know there's any web site we can get the information? Talking about trick, I was using the simple trick myself when I was trading couple of years ago, I just bought when it's going up and sold when it's going down, didn't work that well though, coz it's actually a pure trick, with no technical skill

Banned taqroohi is an unknown quantity at this point taqroohi's Avatar
    Thanks
    u can start trading with 500$ in instaforex in mt4 and its is always best to trade with little lot dimensions if u r a beginner. But habitually go in real only after performing in demo and make earnings in demo

Member masdarfx is an unknown quantity at this point masdarfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sharima View Post
    I myself love online business, and while browsing an online business, I found forex and from that point I learned about forex and it's a good business and I am sure that as a trader of forex could change our lives for the better.
    nothing that prohibits a person for not trading, as forex trading is common that anyone can do the trade, and I think to start trading in the forex market a trader must be able to master the MT4. because by the time a trader will trade using MT4 to trade so we should be able to master it so that we can trade well and to start trading we also have to choose a broker who really have good regulations, for example instaforex

Senior Member faisalali is on a distinguished road faisalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear first of all to ap knowledge ko gain karen jab apko trading ki achi knowlege a jae then ap trading start karen and ap apni trading ka start demo trading se len ku k demo trading me jab ap trade karoge to apko pata lage ge k apko kitni trading samjh a gai he and apki wining trade ka ratio kia he agar ap achi trading kar rahe ho to ap 1 month demo trading karke real trading start karo warna ap jab tak trading kop improve naa karlo ap demo trading hi karo

Banned matirmoina is an unknown quantity at this point matirmoina's Avatar
    Thanks
    Slow in a demo account is incorrect, when the wall was enough to have confidence in the underlying data of forex trading, open an account at a brokerage firm can count on a penny to influence trade, development of strategies and knowledge slowly to start with an account that has the following completely true.

Senior Member sharima is an unknown quantity at this point sharima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself love online business, and while browsing an online business, I found forex and from that point I learned about forex and it's a good business and I am sure that as a trader of forex could change our lives for the better.

Senior Member smartfx is an unknown quantity at this point smartfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have to be a skillful trader and smart to always win against market think that individual skill is more important than only learning reading and also important thing from my point of view before learning strategies and technical analyze let alone If howeve the success rate is above 80% then you can that e it reached its stop loss) they would lose till and also back up your power of computer with UPS with so you should learn firstly baby pips and should use to demo account

Junior Member exnessshibin is an unknown quantity at this point exnessshibin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You Can Start in Exness With Min Deposit of Starting from 1 $ and Leverage Also Here High of Upto 2000 ...I feel My Information Helps You

+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 355 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 276 326 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)