+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 355 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: From Where i start Trading?

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We also have to learn and practice and still have an open mind to get and share information. If you think that you can trade with confidence after a few times, then you can make a plan and try to trade more reasonable and invest around 100 dollars. trade from a few good points so you don't have to lose money again. and I think you can start trading. New traders should not think more into more and you should only try in demo trading and you should not think of opening a standard account but rather you should try using a cent account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to optima For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-18)

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One thing that is usually difficult for me to understand is that almost everyone underestimates a demo account about its ability to develop psychological problems in a beginner. For me, a demo account has that capacity! In fact, if we don't have feelings (emotions involved) in a demo account, we have to learn how to involve it, and then you will be surprised at the results. However, the easiest reason to involve emotional and psychological factors in a demo account is to use any contest account. and a mandatory trading demo for every new trader. Most new traders don't do a lot of practice on the demo account so they lose money. Traders must practice on a demo account until they can make a profit with satisfaction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to madun khan For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-18)

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders ko trading siknapar pahile dhan jeada dena chaiea jo to successful ko merchants honeke lea. Trader jub sikar demo practice kortahe tub trader easily understand korpatahe jo to traders kitha kabil hua real trading to lea jo to traders to lea important hotahe. and forex to my business jo jada selada jada time near learning karenga woi esme kamyaab hota hai, ko esme traders my market sabb samajhna chahiye, traders so that in order to learn karke chalta hai for him trading ice open kar sakenga ..

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can start with as a simple way to trade and understand everything, make sure you understand everything I do and make sure you know when and how to trade and make sure you know how to understand MT4, it can really help you do a lot of trading that well and ensure that you have a demo account first. and investing in the forex market is the best at the moment because it has the ability to generate large profits. but before investing you must learn and practice on a demo account. The MT4 platform is the best in my case and as Instaforex India will be the best for you because deposits and withdrawals are very easy from Instaforex and it is the best forex broker in Asia. After gathering experience in a demo account, you should try with very little investment first in real trading.

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To start trading on the forex market, you need to get yourself good trading materials and download the MT4 trading terminal then open a demo account with any interesting broker to start practicing, then after you know enough about the market, you can now start deciding which A pair is the best for trading and which broker best suits your trading needs and all that. and, if I personally say there are many forms of forex where you can get or invest ... I think you should invest $ 1 to $ 200 in Insta Forex and practice first in a demo account then you can benefit from Forex. And knowledge of the field is needed . If you have enough knowledge, you can hoard yourself where you can gain or lose. thanks.

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To start trading on the forex market, you need to get yourself good trading materials and download the MT4 trading terminal then open a demo account with any interesting broker to start practicing, then after you know enough about the market, you can now start deciding which A pair is the best for trading and which broker best suits your trading needs and all that. and, if I personally say there are many forms of forex where you can get or invest ... I think you should invest $ 1 to $ 200 in Insta Forex and practice first in a demo account then you can benefit from Forex. And knowledge of the field is needed . If you have enough knowledge, you can hoard yourself where you can gain or lose. thanks.

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    - start by learning how to use tools, read and go through free online forex courses such as pip sology, choose a good broker like h0tforex and stay with a demo when you start living small! and well after spending some time on a demo account that has basic forex trading knowledge one has to open a cent account with a trusted broker and trade some time with low leverage develop a profit strategy and gain experience when not confident enough then start with a real account.

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can start from a demo account. The most important and most basic thing that new traders must have is knowledge of trading. Lack of trading knowledge almost covers all other reasons for losses. You have a good explanation for marriage. and In my opinion first of all to increase your capital by posting in this large forum, if your investment is large, then your loss opportunities will be minimized and every time you can get a profit.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think everyone should buy a few books to read the first step in making money, but most traders only take the form of latex and start making money. There is no solution to doing so much work and paying well. and I can change trades from wherever you are, can be from bases, power, and firmly on the streets because there are meta merchant documents that can be applied to cadre votes. elongated because there is a satisfying clean memory that is increasingly basic for members to deliver documents anywhere

12. The Following User Says Thank You to fanue For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading k business ko karnay ka sub said asan tareeka hi k is ko started saying he started kiya jae yeh na socha ja k is me yeh kar len yes yeh chor den yara sara business because sara karnay wala business jiss ko hume kartay rehna chahye or kartay howe he kuch na kuch samjha or kiya ja sakta hai yeh sub kuch acha hai. and all your questions will be answered by you and from time to time you will understand why I say so, the broker to choose for your trading depends on your trading strategy, what currency pair to trade and which trading period also depends on your trading strategy, and what lot size to trade depends on the size of your account

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 355 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)