+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 355 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: From Where i start Trading?

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well actually i believe that you have to run slower, then only you can choose the best broker apart from advice from others, the services available to you must try and effectiveness in customer service, offer better spreads in currencies, and lots other factors that we learn with difficulty what is forex, until we experience and knowledge. and forex ko jaha maraha application use kar saktai hai fer application of ice mai achi kar karakte income hai trde karke application pehle ko ice kam mai work hard karni hoti hai fer kam ice application mai acha paisa kama sai hai bai saab ji forex ek best business hi es kam mai application apne sabi dream ko compete kar sakte hi bai saab ji forex ek best business hi bai saab ji forex mai hum acha paisa kama

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginners must start from basic knowledge and step into forex. it means that first they have to choose a good partner to trade with a demo for practice then they have to use some good indicators to get knowledge about how to use then it can run significantly. and Beginner traders can start trading by looking at sites related to forex, and must have basic knowledge about trading .. they can learn to use a trading platform to trade on a demo account, and the pretext of the broker gives a free demo account to new traders .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    new trader, demo trading account apni, hi start because of chahiye. demo account bhi broker bro to paas open kar sakte hi. lekin arranged a real lattice account and a well-known broker to the greetings hi open because of chahiye. jaise mai InstaForex and use it to saath trade in karta hoon. jahan no investment ki baat hai to you what risk lene ki par capacity depends karta hai. lekin minimum of $ 100 for hona hi chahiye. jisme every trade 0.01 se jyada na ho. aur leverage 1: 200 se jyada na ho.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    which investment is the best so I told you to start with $ 1000 because it gives you enough space for lots of trading and stop loss placement and which company is best for investment - there are many brokers available in the market you can go to their headquarters and ask deeply before investing money, which meta trader is best for the best analytics trading-mt4 supports all indicators as well as EAs.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear in forex i think if you want to learn it you have to do hard work and have to learn it right that is if you fail to do it you might find that getting benefits in the future might be a bit difficult then and when we feel we are suitable for real trading then we have to join here and I place orders with think order analysis so that newcomers only need to use the simple believe me simple but very effective

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first time I heard about a dent account, it seemed like it was between a demo account and a real account, so I want to know what exactly that is? Does it need real money or something that can be used as money? Or only a few micro-forex accounts where you can play forex with a small amount of money like a few cents, etc.? Can you explain more? thanks. and Traders is better to open a demo account and test strategies and various indicators and ensure their effectiveness and work on a demo account in a sufficient amount of time and then open a real account at any company they want.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From your question, you are not a skilled forex trader so it is not a good decision to invest money in the forex trading market. So, start learning forex trading then practice a demo account, then develop a good strategy that is giving a 70 percent win quota then investing money in the forex trading market. the best thing to get money from forex trading is to learn more and more ..

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow I see so many people recommend Instaforex, guess it's really popular. I do have a real account there, but I have never done anything, because I don't know much about forex, I'm not sure if I will play very well. I am currently working on an Insta demo account, until I feel ready to be real. and If you are a beginner and confused about where you will learn or even start trading immediately, maybe the main thing you have to do is find information and learn forex science, then do it in a demo account and keep learning, and once you master all before You learn not to be greedy

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all we have to learn about the forex market, especially the terms they are used because we need to understand the terms first, soon we will find them and it will be easier for us to know what they mean and will not have a hard time trading because we already know how this works. And now you can start demo trading and my experience in forex trading, first I searched on google about forex. Secondly, I practiced a number of indicators in a demo account to ensure that the indicators are suitable for me. Finally, I use a real account with several indicators.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Doing any job the first step is to make yourself able to do it perfectly or train yourself in doing it - as well as starting forex trading the first step will be to learn the basics of forex, spend time practicing (better on a risk-free demo) and when you feel confident, do as you like. and First of all, trading capacity must be considered, then there is a need for analysis of various companies that are appropriate for your company. After crikital analysis there is a need to invest in the company so that there is little chance of loss due to analysis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 355 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)