+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 506 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Technical knowledge For Forex.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-18   11:59
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  76 USD

gyaan aur anubhav har jagah hai jahaan aapake vyavasaay ke vyaapaar mein sabase achchha paisa kamaate hue is vyavasaay mein takaneekee gyaan aur is naukaree mein saphalata praapt karate hain aur sabase achchha kamaate hain aur is kaam mein sabase achchha laabh praapt karate hain

2018-01-28   18:06
    Best answer #2

There is some kind of Technical analysis required in the forex trading and these kind of things can be easily learn with the help of trading in the demo market you need to learn about some indicators those are necessary to trade in the forex market

2017-12-24   17:00
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Technical knowledge of candlestick is required to trade in the forex market in order to get high profit and traders who are going to learn from the beginning in the demo market and in the website they are going to get good profit

2017-12-17   18:02
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  67 USD

It is called fundamental analysis of Forex trading market. If you will use indicators and analyse the market with the help of indicators then it will be called technical analysis of Forex trading market. So, we should use both methods to trade in Forex trading market to avoid any loss.

2017-12-06   11:38
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me kaam karne ke liye trader ko esme technical knlwedge lena bahut he jaroori hai,esme trader ache se market me knlwdedge lega aur esme practice karke chalenga to he wo esme kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko apna jada time charts par dena chahiye,esme trader jetna market me charts par trend line se kaam karenga wo esme utna he acha market me entry le sakenga.

2017-12-28   16:07
    Best answer #6

forex trading main work karney kay liye technical knowledge bhi chhaiye hoti hai kyun kay forex kay 3 parts hein in 3no parts ko apko learn karna chahiye agar apko perfect earning karni forex say main khud forex per work kar rahah hoon aor earning kay sath learning bhi kar rahah hon.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me kaam karne ke liye trader ko esme technical knlwedge lena bahut he jaroori hai,esme trader ache se market me knlwdedge lega aur esme practice karke chalenga to he wo esme kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko apna jada time charts par dena chahiye,esme trader jetna market me charts par trend line se kaam karenga wo esme utna he acha market me entry le sakenga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex business mai success full trader baney key lye trader key pass Techanical knowledge aur Fundamental knowledge hona chahey. js sey wo forex market mai best preform kr sakta hai aur forex market mai apna tageet bhe easily achieve kr sakta hai. Forex business mai Techanical analysis aur Fundamental analysis ki bohay important hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member Intkhab has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,184 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my forex friends
    Hope you will be fine
    I am new and dont have any ideas to use forex
    Someoned told me about this trade and i will be very thankfull to those who guide me me to use this as better
    My friend advised me to use froxe technical analyses
    RSI
    Zigzag
    Indicator use trading time this is the best technical analyses if any new user trading time use stop loss and take profite and make mony by forex

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex business mai trader ko forex ka technical knowledge ki bohat important hai Agr trader forex business mai technical knowledge o under stand krta haitou wo forex business mai best preform kr sakta hai aur market key trend ko easily find kr sakta hai.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex business mai techanical analysis bohat he acha hai jis trader key pass techanical analysis key tools hotey hai tou wo forex market mai trend ko asani sey maloom krta hai aur phr wo achi trade open kr sakta hai jis sey es ka profit bhe zada ho gy.

Thanks
    Forex market mai technical analysis ki bohat important hai. Ap forex market ko technical analysis ki madad sey trade krtey hai tou ap forex market mai best preform kr sakty ho. Forex market mai technical analysis bohat important hai.

Member renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all around about the methods for effectively !!! truly companion specialized information is significant thing in this business to make profit.a dealer can investigation in fact with meta broker apparatuses like pointer and a lot more instrument accessible there.so from the start merchant ought to figure out how to utilize meta broker devices to make specialized examination. Forex then In my assessment specialized familiarities is obviously superior to having major information then they can exchange by utilizing any system which they like likewise in truth WE need just forex information for progress is forex exchanging not need specialized proficiencies however or utilizing the outlines patterns to Gain The benefits as indicated by does the standard of purchasing from lower cost and selling at higher one !!!

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai techanical analysis ki madad sey ap behatr trade kr sakty ho. Forex market mai trading news ko samjhna aur trend ko follow krna hai ya sub ap techanical analysis ki madad sey kr sakty hai aur acha profit hasil kr sakty ho,

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,927 Times in 5,537 Posts
    forex me technical knowledge hona bahut zaruri hai kyunki issi ke zariye aapko support, resistance aur buying selling ka pata chalta hai
    forex me paisa kamane ke liye ye sari khabar hona bahuit zaruri hai..jo trader bina technical knowledge ke trading karta hai uske liye forex me success pana bahut hi mushkil hota hai

Thanks
    Forex market mai technical analysis ki bohat important hi forex market mai jo technical analysis krta hai tou wo forex market mai best preform krta hai. Forex market mai technical analysis ki madad sey trader market mai best preform krta hai.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kkkk For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2020-08-10)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 506 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)