+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Decompile from .exr to mql4

Senior Member barikahalah is an unknown quantity at this point barikahalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    . Plus a recurring inside money and also revenue? And to advertise the money and also rare metal? Nice post and also excellent act as like, for you to unpack the extendable with the software and change ex4 mil.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to barikahalah For This Useful Post:

0007 (2020-12-15)

Junior Member raajfx is an unknown quantity at this point raajfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Sir,

I can decompile it.

It would cost 100 USD.

Thanking You.

Raaj
    Forex EA Programmer
    from Trichy, Tamil Nadu, India, Asia.

raajfx@gmail.com
    0091 - 9787 000 777

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to raajfx For This Useful Post:

0007 (2020-12-15)

Banned pyardilforex is on a distinguished road pyardilforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, decompile's program which is change file format from ex4 becomes mql. I am nuts over but I have found place to do download free, I also looking for that program for my training and add my science about forex trading

Senior Member IjoProfit will become famous soon enough IjoProfit will become famous soon enough IjoProfit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesheena View Post
    can nay one decompile these .exe files to mql4 files plz

thank u so much in advance
    could have been with you using decompile then you can change the file format to mq4 EX4 so there can change the name of the amount already write in it and also you can change the name of an author, for example EA EA then you can make it as you who have
    CLICK THANKS IF YOU LIKE MY TREAD

Junior Member natasha55 is an unknown quantity at this point natasha55's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, it's decompile .ex4 file to .mq4 file.
    Read somewhere on the net that we need a decompiler software for that purpose.
    But good decompiler required some fee in order to use it.
    Not many free decompiler can function correctly.

Senior Member robiul alam is on a distinguished road robiul alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes , i think so but this inverse relationship is not likely to last. Is this an omen for a dollar and a Gold sell off? good like work and good business like

Junior Member yogesheena is on a distinguished road yogesheena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what u saying frind, i want to change the indicators from exe file to mql4 , where there is inverse relation and gold thing

Banned rumi1212 is an unknown quantity at this point rumi1212's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes , i think so but this inverse relationship is not likely to last. Is this an omen for a dollar retracement and a Gold sell off?

Junior Member yogesheena is on a distinguished road yogesheena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Decompile from .exr to mql4

can nay one decompile these .exe files to mql4 files plz

thank u so much in advance
    Last edited by yogesheena; 2012-10-19 at 12:39 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2