+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 90 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 LastLast

Thread: Professional Forex Trading Strategies.

Member mandeeprana is on a distinguished road mandeeprana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by manisha View Post
    yes borther aapne ne kaha sahi hai money managment kafi important hai hume isko kafi achchi tarah se samjhana chahiye aur iske saath saath hume fundamental par bhi deyaan dena chahiye iska bhi kafi achcha asar padta hai market ko samjhane mein.
    forex trading karne wale traders bina money management ke paisa nahi kama sakte kyunki money management ke bina forex me bahut loss hota hai aur sabse zada margin call ke shikar wahi traders hite hai jinke paas money managemenet ki skills nahi hoti

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mmmh. a very interesting topic i might add. i also really want to know what all those pro traders who are trading millions of dollars what strategies they use because thats would really make me rich . i bet trading such big money is what makes them develop very powerful strategies .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is very good strategies and i will try to follow the system but i got the problem here and because i am not familiar with bar chart, so can i change it with candlestick then i can get easier the understanding with it ?
    do the best we can

Member deathzz is on a distinguished road deathzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will try to use this trading technique, this is a good strategy and I hope this strategy will work to me. hoping one day I can become a professional trader so from now on I shall try to learn from the masters here... I hope this trategi suitable for me, thanks for share master,

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very nice and informative post it is, but I heard that proffessionals only uses the trend lines and support and resistance levels for technical analysis and current news for fundamental analysis, that might be another strategy for proffessional to see the trend.

Senior Member fanesa G is on a distinguished road fanesa G's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    i think it is good that we should only stuck with our strategy but i think it is not good think you use only one type of chart because if you want become good trader then you should follow the all charts and information.
    Follow more than one timeframe in our chart will provide us with more wide forex market overview.This is really good to do because we can predict market trend in more accurate condition. By using higher time frame as the main trend and entry in smaller time frame we can entry market in the best price.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fanesa G For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-05), raheel001 (2020-10-25)

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    sirf chandlestick charts istemal karke trading karna bahut hi risky hota hai kyunki charts se tum bas technical studies hi kar skate ho jabki fundamental studies ka bahut bada role hota hai forex trading ke aur fundamentals ko study karne ke liye traders ko news padni padti hai aur news ka asar predict karna padta hai

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rajesh For This Useful Post:

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is really great to see your professional forex trading strategies. I think it is going to help all. From now i will use this tactic. Using pair chart really helps us to find out what will be the next situation. Because here we can compare the price rates of many day together. To me this tips is awesome.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Morshedul For This Useful Post:

Member jimloveski will become famous soon enough jimloveski's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tweaker031 View Post
    I'm not used to with bar charts. I'd like to follow candlesticks charts only. Its easier to me and widely used for its uniqueness. I hope I'll follow any analysis based on this type of charts.
    Well, candles chart is very similar to the bar chart but I agree- candlestick is more clear. It gives very powerfull and accurate signals.
    The strategy is good- i know that many professional traders use it but the reason of the success is not the strategy- in my opinion experience and Money managment is more important.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimloveski For This Useful Post:

Member clickme is on a distinguished road clickme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, to be professional or a good trader, must know some basic rules and experience of trading, for that issue money management is important factor, which can control your risk and care for you to make a big profit. using correct formula and strong strategy can make traders expert.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clickme For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 90 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)