+ Reply to Thread
Page 262 of 274 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 2737

Thread: 200 pip stop loss - 10 pip profit?

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must go for the strategies and for that we need the analysis and also we have to go for the news so that we can be strong here and also can make the strategies.We have to go for the indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member moktadir677 is an unknown quantity at this point moktadir677's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion it's not a good strategy. i think 10 pips profit is good but 200 pips lose it's not good. i think 20 pips is good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes its good to have small tasks to meet big ones. if you have a trade of 1 then you are earning 10 with 10 pips and it enough and reasonable. If you want to have 200 pips then you may be in loss
    Forex Trader
    jg6073727

Member Forexboy is an unknown quantity at this point Forexboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This means you will need to take 20 winners for all traders trade lost. It is best not to put any stop loss in your trading account so that you will trade with a stop loss strategy not to always have the advantage.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well this is a wrong way to trade as risking 200 pips for profits of 10 pips is not a wise decision at all and this is not the right risk and reward ratio to trade with and with this kind of trading style a trader will suffer huge losses most of the times .

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kaji View Post
    yes, I think it is a strategy that is not balanced. Should we use a 2:1 ratio. 2 to take profit da 1 for stop loss. so if our prediction ratio is 50:50, we still profit in the trading results of our calculations .....
    Target of 10 pips, 200 pips stop loss, not a good thing. This strategy only hope that prices will not touch 200 pips loss. although not to touch the 200 pips, if floating for days only pursue 10 pips profit, I guess just a waste of time.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea91 View Post
    this means 1:20 reward risk ratio, i mean when you make 1 loss you should make 20 successive profitable trades to overcome it
    it not wise at all to trade with such strategy as the market can give you more than 10 pips of profits
    so why you lock the profit to 10 pips only although you allow the price to float for 200 pips in minus
    yes, I think it is a strategy that is not balanced. Should we use a 2:1 ratio. 2 to take profit da 1 for stop loss. so if our prediction ratio is 50:50, we still profit in the trading results of our calculations .....

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Do you think it would be wise to trade with the strategy that has 10 pips target and stop loss be set at 200 pips. I think this strategy one can take advantage of forex up and down and may make profit many times before there triggering stop loss as probability of stop loss triggering is 1/20th of hitting target.
    yes trading main asa be hota ha kuch log apna ap ko safe karana ka layia pata nhai ka kuch karta han waqahe kuch log ten pipe take proift lagata han or two hundred stop loss laga data han mara khala main to stoploss lagana both bari bawqfe ha main nahi samajta hoon ka stop loss lagana chaya take profit to ho ga lakin stops loss why,,

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think 200 pips stop loss against 10pips profit is not hustified becasue you can make your stop loss three times of profit target and i apply the same if i did not consider the support and resistance.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Do you think it would be wise to trade with the strategy that has 10 pips target and stop loss be set at 200 pips. I think this strategy one can take advantage of forex up and down and may make profit many times before there triggering stop loss as probability of stop loss triggering is 1/20th of hitting target.
    never think this is worthy for any of the trader but when u have a strategy then i don;t think u can remove ur SL for 400 or 500 ..u have the way to back ur equity when market going against u so S won;t be any problem coz that position will recover today or tomorrow .and u will have the chance to open another position and making profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 262 of 274 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)