+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 274 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 2737

Thread: 200 pip stop loss - 10 pip profit?

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is good and wise strategy but even then it depends upon the market and economics conditions. If you set it as 70SL and 30TP,it was more better than this but it is your strategy and you better knows the aplicability of this. It seems good one also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you have balance which can take 200 pips loss, then it is a wise decision otherwise it is a wrong decision. I have seen pips fall more than 400. They rises many times later. If you take profit at 10 pips which is 0.01 lot, you are able to make profit only $0.10.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dharampal is on a distinguished road dharampal's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont think you using wise strategies if market go against you then you you go down 200 pips and loss money.and 10 pips your target this not enough using swing strategies is good and best strategies for you.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that was too risky, because we make more big of the risk than the reward, if we do like that it mean that the risk : reward is 20 : 1, that is too risky for me , i am think it can not being good for the trader

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's important to make ratio profit and loss which is not too far away in comparation. If the ratio is too far like TP : SL = 1:20
    like this, I don't think if it was effective. Don't put SL too far away if you didn't want to suffer big loss and don't place TP too
    few pips if you're not scalpers.

Banned fauzibowo is an unknown quantity at this point fauzibowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FxBD View Post
    When trader trade they should know when to entry and when to exit. Expert trader always use stop lose they use logical place like support and resistance point. 200 pips stop lose for 10 pips i think it is very big stop lose point.
    yes i agree, we should be able to calculate exactly where the stop loss, if my calculation strategy is very harmful for us, if we can analyze exactly does not matter because it would likely hit the target very large profit.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Do you think it would be wise to trade with the strategy that has 10 pips target and stop loss be set at 200 pips. I think this strategy one can take advantage of forex up and down and may make profit many times before there triggering stop loss as probability of stop loss triggering is 1/20th of hitting target.
    ya ak ha ot achi strategy maghar es main boht zada risk hota ha esi waja sa to main trading main itina bara risk nahi lata hon or muja abi tak wasa to trading main kafi loss eanred ho chouka ha.

Member abdullahmuslim is an unknown quantity at this point abdullahmuslim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Forex View Post
    this sounds very risky, because the target 10 pip stop loss 200pip premises, it will quickly spend the capital in your account, this is not a smart way to trade, instead they use the profit target is greater than the amount of loss, for example, 30 pip profit target , target 10 pip loss. This will be better and will develop your funds.
    correct sir by installing 30 pip take profit it will always look beautiful and I am sure this will be easily moved due to movements in the EURUSD market every day is always moving up to 130 points

Senior Member Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this sounds very risky, because the target 10 pip stop loss 200pip premises, it will quickly spend the capital in your account, this is not a smart way to trade, instead they use the profit target is greater than the amount of loss, for example, 30 pip profit target , target 10 pip loss. This will be better and will develop your funds.

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Do you think it would be wise to trade with the strategy that has 10 pips target and stop loss be set at 200 pips. I think this strategy one can take advantage of forex up and down and may make profit many times before there triggering stop loss as probability of stop loss triggering is 1/20th of hitting target.
    With the formation 200pips 10pips SL and TP, I think less than ideal, and there are opportunities for floating minus. Usually the comparison of TP and SL and about 1:2, for example, the SL ideally 20pips TP 40pips.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 274 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)