+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 274 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 2737

Thread: 200 pip stop loss - 10 pip profit?

Banned moss is on a distinguished road moss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, its really amazing to think that i also follow this strategy and i have suggested many traders to follow this approach.WQhat a similarity! It is really a good strategy.You should use stop loss, but in a long distance, so that it does not touch the price, but save your account.But you should use take profit tool in a very short distance so that price does not go back to loss.I think all will like.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member satellitel640 is an unknown quantity at this point satellitel640's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is a bad strategy because the ratio between winning and losing is too great, unless you want to spend your money on forex,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member houdanahamdan is an unknown quantity at this point houdanahamdan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that It is true that forex trade is not easy, but you can still earn the money from forex trades. The fact that forex trade is not easy should not makes it an excuse for our failures and you have to work hard,The proper knowledges of the forex is very importants for the traders !

Banned uttkal is an unknown quantity at this point uttkal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello bhaiyo
    Ye kya trade hai 200 pip SL aur 10 pip profit. khai aap chota lot le kar us trade ko indicator ki trah to use nahi kar rahe ho. Ho sakta hai real trade kisi bhi indicator se jyada acha kam karta hai. Lekin mere hisab se trading ka ye koi acha tarika nahi.

Member Yovraj is an unknown quantity at this point Yovraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me this strategy one can take advantage of Forex up and down and may make profit many times before there triggering stop loss as probability of stop loss triggering is 1/20th of hitting target. Thanks all.

Junior Member noor is an unknown quantity at this point noor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Do you think it would be wise to trade with the strategy that has 10 pips target and stop loss be set at 200 pips. I think this strategy one can take advantage of forex up and down and may make profit many times before there triggering stop loss as probability of stop loss triggering is 1/20th of hitting target.
    i wonder when i see this on the contrary we should put take profit in 200 pips but also
    i see it is very high , but the important thing we should put loss stop at 10 pips or 20 pips only

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Do you think it would be wise to trade with the strategy that has 10 pips target and stop loss be set at 200 pips. I think this strategy one can take advantage of forex up and down and may make profit many times before there triggering stop loss as probability of stop loss triggering is 1/20th of hitting target.
    kion kay humaya pata nahi hota hai kay market kitni uopar ja sakti hai humara liya 10 pips profit jo hai bohut hota hai lakin agar hum apna stoploss itna par lagain ga tu humaya phir sirf loss ka ilawa aur kuch nahi mila ga....

Member kakatua is an unknown quantity at this point kakatua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hump been reaching across numerous traders with much strategy and I find it mightiness be a goodish strategy but before I trade with this strategy in echt account I essential to practice in demo account primary and see the results and then displace to concrete account.

Banned yaqoobali95 is an unknown quantity at this point yaqoobali95's Avatar
    Thanks
    stop loss stretigy is important to prevent account to be blown off. we should use both stop loss as well as take profit to make trade profitable.

Senior Member ras is an unknown quantity at this point ras's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss and take profit is very needed in forex trading for becoming a good trader.usually i use stop loss at twice of take profit eg. if i use take profit at 30pips i use stop loss at 60pips.
    BEST OF LUCK

+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 274 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)