+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 274 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: 200 pip stop loss - 10 pip profit?

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    200 pips as stop loss is incredibly deep level and it should place our capital in high risk, maximum 50-70 pips stop loss is ideal for trader and 200 pips stop loss doable for just long term trading. as a sensible trader we've got to believe regarding margin decision space along with the limit of stop loss. The Forex Executor system creator Richard Chandler had been trading Forex for pretty much 12 years and developed many profitable forex-trading techniques. He had also been in your place for SEO several years, tried and failed with countless trading program, manuals, indicators, robots, Expert Advisors, trading rooms, trading courses and lot..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first real experiance was when i deposited 1$ in a micro account to check what is this forex thing i had no idea of anything about it i just bought a eur/jpy position and forgot about it and on next day when i logged in trading terminal net profit was above 100 pips than i was really excited and after that i become crazy about forex googled it and joined some very useful sites forex factory learned a lot of things and still learning. 200 pips are good for make 10 pips profit but for this action we should experience abut forex trading side and i think so this target is not so difficult it can be chase anyone it not so difficult.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As with any forex investment, it is risky but the reward is so incredible that you cannot pass up an opportunity not to invest in this market. Unlike the stock market, no one can predict the direction certain forex currencies will go. It is all based on real world events which influence the forex currency market. After you get enough forex training you can begin investing real money into the forex market. I would suggest starting out at something around $25.00. $25.00 can get you a long long way, in a month or two that $25.00 may turn into a few thousand dollars if you play your cards right and learn the forex system inside and out. The great thing about the forex system is that you do not need no fancy broker forex and shed hundreds of dollars on a forex system. All you need is a forex ebook and a understanding and know how of how the forex trading market works.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The value of gold and silver is increasing because of global crises and uncertainty and the growing demand for commodities becomes a hedge against inflation. Gold price is driven by supply and demand as well as speculation. However, saving and disposal plays a larger role in affecting its price rather than its consumption. The silver market is much smaller in value than the gold market. With physical demand estimated at only $15.2 billion per year, it is possible for a large trader or investor to influence the silver price either positively or negatively.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it can be possible to make good profit as long as you will be watching the charts.200 pips stoplose it too high and 1 loose can erase your 20 wins.and you should not open a random position just based on this set up.or the trader can test this strategy with different stoploose and take profit settings.the advice of the professionals is your TP have to be at least 2 times bigger than your SL.so that even your loose trades will be more than your wins .you will still gain profit.:-)

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using a calculation like that, I think it will keep us from loss. because it uses SL very much. but when we are wrong in analyzing the market, I think it will make us have to wait quite a long time, to recover our losses. and sometimes there is a huge movement in the market, so I think there remains the possibility that our SL will be touched, and when touched, it will be a very big loss. not balanced with the benefits we get.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    200 pips as stop loss is very deep level and it may put our capital in high risk, maximum 50-70 pips stop loss is ideal for trader and 200 pips stop loss possible for only long term trading. As a smart trader we have to think about margin call area with the limit of stop loss.I think if you use 200 pips for set up SL and only target 10 pips for each trade, it can be more safe for your account to avoid loss but it is a bad risk mangement you take, you can win many times but with 1 trade losse you can lose much.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its a worse thing that you going to do. Just imagine that you need to have 20 profitable trade of 10 pips just to breakeven with one loss of 200 pips. If you want to trade make sure that your earning is much bigger than your SL. So if you have 50 pips target your SL should be 25 pips. Now you will going to say that its going to be more easy to get SL than to get TP. But if you do technical and or fundamental analysis chance are you going to get lots of 50 pips TP than SL. because before you going to open your position chance are you already know that you going to earn 50 pips in the first place.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe lagta hai ki 200 pip ka stop loss set karni ki koi zaroorat hi nahi hai.Kyonki ye strategy har baar kaam nahi aayegi,agar kisi bade news ke impact ke karan agar market 200 pip opposite direction me chala gaya to hame 200 pips ka nuksaan ho sakta hai par ye bahut rare hai.Hame 10 pip take profit ke liye 30 pips ka stop loss set karna chahiye. the ratio looks unbalance.. you only want profit 10 pips and you bear to loss 200 pips.. if you win you got your 10 and if you lose you loss your 200.. That is much for me.. I cant bear to lose that much. if the market condition is unfavor.. just plan your exit.. dont wait. thats all.. maybe 2:1 (win:loss) ratio is good because I follow that rules when opening a position..

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that it might work good for you but better is to keep 10 pip take profit to 50 pip stop loss this is a good thing and it works good with most of the traders using it. using a large stop loss with make you in loss if trade goes against you .you will have to wait for a long to recover it !! For me I used to be like that I used to place a very large stopo loss and only take some very few take profit, till I cam to know that profits are only best placed with evrything in the hand and these is true because when you have to understand wha t you are doing its better you know what is best for the trades !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 274 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)