+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 270 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: 200 pip stop loss - 10 pip profit?

Hybrid View

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks

200 pip stop loss - 10 pip profit?

Do you think it would be wise to trade with the strategy that has 10 pips target and stop loss be set at 200 pips. I think this strategy one can take advantage of forex up and down and may make profit many times before there triggering stop loss as probability of stop loss triggering is 1/20th of hitting target.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-12-30), Abidine (2012-07-10), Facebook (2018-12-30), ghaffar500 (2017-10-21), hammad101 (2020-05-18), HP2018 (2018-12-30), mehro (2019-06-21), Mehvish Hayat (2018-12-30), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), ZaraIqbal (2018-12-30)

Banned sameerjazba is an unknown quantity at this point sameerjazba's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Do you think it would be wise to trade with the strategy that has 10 pips target and stop loss be set at 200 pips. I think this strategy one can take advantage of forex up and down and may make profit many times before there triggering stop loss as probability of stop loss triggering is 1/20th of hitting target.
    hahah thik ha es ko main claver ya wise trading kahoun ga take profit main app scalper ban jatey ho or stop loss app ne day trade wala use kiya ha thik ha 10 points koi pair up to ja sakta ha par 200 point ek sath down nahi ho sakta

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sameerjazba For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-18), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29)

Member silverfx is an unknown quantity at this point silverfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sounds make me disappointment.i opened some position with 20 pips target.but i am very upset to say, i am in very good loss.around 230 pips and still holding my position.so better to understand about market trend before open position.

Senior Member dayat is an unknown quantity at this point dayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's very reasonable, especially as a beginner trader should use a stop loss and take profit. stop loss 200 pips for the beginner is more secure. to avoid more losses. 10 pip take profit while the goal is to gain more easily obtained. different with less experienced traders they can put up to 300 pip take profit

Member dimpal is on a distinguished road dimpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sameerjazba View Post
    hahah thik ha es ko main claver ya wise trading kahoun ga take profit main app scalper ban jatey ho or stop loss app ne day trade wala use kiya ha thik ha 10 points koi pair up to ja sakta ha par 200 point ek sath down nahi ho sakta
    Me ye baat se bilkul sehmant nahi hu ki 10 pips profit aur 200 pips sl. Kyunki agar aapka entry point hi galat hua to market 10 pips profit tak bhi nahi jata aur direct 200 pips bhi sl karvata hai. Aur agar aap news ke time pe aaisi trading karoge to aur market aapki trade se opposite direction me jata hai to loss ke hi chance rehte hai. so mera ye manana hai ki money management ke sath hi trades karne chahiye.

Member asma abdo is an unknown quantity at this point asma abdo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    200 pip stop loss - 10 pip profit? Stop loss must be calculated at a rate less
    than that profit-taking means if stop-loss 100 points on profit-taking 150 points

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

200 pip stop loss - 10 pip profit? Stop loss must be calculated at a rate less
    than that profit-taking means if stop-loss 100 points on profit-taking 150 points

Senior Member sma786 is an unknown quantity at this point sma786's Avatar
    Thanks
    I had a great return...I sold off half for a 150pip profit....then I unfortunately ...
    didnt adjust my limit order.......and my remaining lot brought in around 125...

I did nt jump back in Overall I was happy with the results

Senior Member asif hussain is an unknown quantity at this point asif hussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading aik sabak yeh bhi deti hai k jaha app is main stop loss too 200 pips ka lagaty hai waha app ko chahiay k app take profit ki limit bhi us say 2 guna zurur laga lay ku ky app ka profit zida ho ga too hi kama saky gay..

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been coming across many traders with such strategy and I feel it might be a good strategy but before I trade with this strategy in real account I want to practice in demo account first and see the results and then shift to real account.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to realfun07 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very clever mind. The movement of 10 pips up is easy and you could achieve your target easily. But doing this you also have great analysis. Sometimes it may also happens the market go totally go against you and rapidly moves to Stop loss ( but it will happens rarely , you can also have alternative plans for this).

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atif58 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 270 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)