+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 274 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: 200 pip stop loss - 10 pip profit?

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    I think profit up to 10 pips is very less but stop loss up to 200 pips is the right choice but for good earning i think we have to place order with take profit and it may also happens the market go totally go against you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Backbonn24 For This Useful Post:

Kumar (2020-09-05), Mishal (2020-09-05), USA (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,579 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by benazier View Post
    mare khiya main ye strategey ziyada achi nahi hy agar market ap k opposite chali jae to ap bahut se loss ka saman ker skty hen. ap ak aisa ker skty hen agar market ap k ziyadfa opposite ja rahi ho to pher hadging use ekr k loss se bach sakty hen. es liy ap ko aisi strategy use kerna chahiye jis se ziyada loss ka smana na kerna pare. hum aisa target nahi rakh sakte some time aisa hota hai k aap nay jo trade lagaya hota hai us waqt koi fundamental news aane wali hoti hai aur us waqt aap nay agar 200 pips ka risk lay kar 10 pips ka target rakha to bohat chances hai k 200 hit ho jae aur aap ko zabardast kisam ka loss uthana pare
    मुझे लगता है कि अगर आपकी ट्रेडिंग 100 पिप्स से अधिक तैरती है तो बेहतर है कि आप मार्टिन गेल सिस्टम का उपयोग करें क्योंकि कुछ जोड़े 200 पिप्स तक ले जाना मुश्किल है, आपको कुछ दिनों तक इंतजार करना पड़ सकता है बस 10 पिप्स के लाभ की प्रतीक्षा करना बहुत प्रभावी नहीं है ट्रेडिंग में कदम, बस मार्टिन गेल सिस्टम या हेजिंग साइटम के बारे में जानें मैंने कई व्यापारियों को इस तरह के दृष्टिकोण के साथ देखा जा रहा है और मुझे लगता है कि यह एक महान दृष्टिकोण है, लेकिन इससे पहले कि मेरा जीवनसाथी और मैं व्यवसाय में वास्तविक बिल के भीतर इस दृष्टिकोण का उपयोग कर मुझे व्यायाम करना पड़े अंतिम परिणामों को देखने के लिए परीक्षण बिल प्राथमिक के भीतर फिर वास्तविक बिल की मदद करने के लिए आगे बढ़ें।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

Kumar (2020-09-05), USA (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no it is good for your trading strategies it should be reverse, what you should do is 2:1 in ratio profit and stop loss strategy you need to plan, because if you do 20:1 someday you will get blow your account soon even it stand in quiet time because i had do like this in my experience. Can not be to make the reduction of large dots loss this limit to be in the other to get 10 points, this is stupid, but that the investor can have put an end to a 15-point loss compared to the 10 points and I think it's pretty good so

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to noder For This Useful Post:

Kumar (2020-09-05), Mishal (2020-09-05), USA (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think if your trading floating over 100 pips it is better if you use the martin gale system because some pairs is hard to move up to 200 pips you need to wait may be over some days just for waiting 10 pips profit that is very not effective step in trading, just learn about martin gale system or hedging sytem I've been being seen numerous traders with such approach and I'm it is a great approach but before My spouse and i business using this approach within actual bill I have to exercise within trial bill primary to see the final results then move to help actual bill.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to garlick For This Useful Post:

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a few distributors of such strategies and that I feel like it would be a good strategy, but before I get to this strategy in the real account I would like to see the demo account 1 and the results then moved to the real account. 200 pips stop loos ja to bohat risky ha market ek dem ma itna loos da be sakti ha kuch nahi kaha ja sakta ha aur take profat to bohat kam rakha ha itna risk ma nahi la sakta ho kabi

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nurohman For This Useful Post:

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That was bad sir, Sorry if i said like that, cause it was very bad risk management i think. just imagine how many trade we must do if our stop loss are hit once. We need to make about 20 win just to recover our loss. Cause of that, in my opinion, we are better use better risk and money management. If we are use 30 pips stop loss, it will be good if we are set 60 pips take profit. It means our risk are 2:1. If we are get loss once, we are still easy to recover it.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sariketa For This Useful Post:

Kumar (2020-09-05), Mishal (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mare khiya main ye strategey ziyada achi nahi hy agar market ap k opposite chali jae to ap bahut se loss ka saman ker skty hen. ap ak aisa ker skty hen agar market ap k ziyadfa opposite ja rahi ho to pher hadging use ekr k loss se bach sakty hen. es liy ap ko aisi strategy use kerna chahiye jis se ziyada loss ka smana na kerna pare. hum aisa target nahi rakh sakte some time aisa hota hai k aap nay jo trade lagaya hota hai us waqt koi fundamental news aane wali hoti hai aur us waqt aap nay agar 200 pips ka risk lay kar 10 pips ka target rakha to bohat chances hai k 200 hit ho jae aur aap ko zabardast kisam ka loss uthana pare

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benazier For This Useful Post:

Kumar (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading kaarty waqt haamy loss ko apney mind may pahly rakhna chaaye uskay baad profit ka sochna chaaye keun ky forex risky business hai ess lia risk liye bagair ham kuch kama bhi nhi saktain hammy loss ka risk zada lena chaaye aor profit ka kam socha chaaye lekin 200 pips risk sey 10pips ka profit nhi hona chaaye i think 200 pips sey 75 pips ka profit lena chaaye. aesi trading bhohot hi buri risk to reward wali trading hoti hay, hum ko aesi risk to reward wali trading nae kerni chaheay, iss may agar hum ko lagataar profit bhi ho to bhi aik hi losing trade sara profit kha sakti hay.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've seen a quantity of vendors with strategies and with the purpose of I felt it would be a trade event strategy but ahead of I trade with this strategy in a real story I partake of practical next to the opening of the presentation story and observe the results and afterward switch to a real story Bhai main ye salah kabhi nahi dunga, kyun ki agar koi trader 10 pips profit ke liye 200 pips ka stop loss use karta hai, to iska matlab wo sahi trading nahi janta hai, agar koi trading janta hai, to itne pips profit ke liye max 20 pips stop loss use karega. :-)

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery khayal se app ki strategy wrong hai kiyo ke app 10 pips ke liye 200 pips ka risk le rahy ho jo bilkul gair munasab hai i think 10pips ka reward app 25 pips ke risk se le sakty ho kiyo ke 25pips ke sat hi trade ke positive hony ke bohit chance hain lakin 200pips risk tu bohit zaida hai. yes i am agree , and made my target 20 to 30 pips having stop loss about 200 pips and keep my volume about 0.5 . now i know that the pair would not fall rapidly at 200 pips . but can go up to 40 to 50 pips easily . but if it moves in against way , than i have to wait for it , how ever it may takes long time . you have large equity fir this purpose.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 274 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)