+ Reply to Thread
Page 273 of 274 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 2737

Thread: 200 pip stop loss - 10 pip profit?

Member niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its good idea of trading . You can get 10 pips easily . But most times it happens trend go little opposite and then no much movement for
    hours . So waiting for just 10 pips become so tedious. But many times this technique helps when position is in market trend.
    !............HaPpY PiPs.............!
    If You Like My Post Dont Forget To "Thanks"

Banned sinjiku is on a distinguished road sinjiku's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    its in beneficiary for expertise and the traders with huge capital,
    but my advice for newbies and low inverters that they should not use this type of strategies
    beginner in trading to fight hard to get a system that fits with her ​​because the system is good and suitable for others may not be suitable for him. but try someone else's system and we do modifications to fit in with us is a good thing

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aadrika View Post
    I do not think that this is wise strategy. It would be best to use a 10 pip profit with a 50 pip or 70 stop loss, and that is if you are sure of the trades you take. Better still, do not even use a stop loss.
    Well the intention behind using bigger stop loss then the target is same - even if your stop is set at 70 pips and target is only 10 pips you get loss of 7 trades profit in a single stop loss trigger even if it happen just due to fluctuation or correction of prices.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aadrika is on a distinguished road aadrika's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Do you think it would be wise to trade with the strategy that has 10 pips target and stop loss be set at 200 pips. I think this strategy one can take advantage of forex up and down and may make profit many times before there triggering stop loss as probability of stop loss triggering is 1/20th of hitting target.
    I do not think that this is wise strategy. It would be best to use a 10 pip profit with a 50 pip or 70 stop loss, and that is if you are sure of the trades you take. Better still, do not even use a stop loss.

Junior Member hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its in beneficiary for expertise and the traders with huge capital,
    but my advice for newbies and low inverters that they should not use this type of strategies
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Senior Member prem is on a distinguished road prem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is always a good idea to keep the loss in mind and its even better to get loss to a minimum level.never expose your trading to bigger and irrecoverable losses and do not be too much optimistic.this is what have to keep in our mind while we are trading.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    200 pips are good for make 10 pips profit but for this action we should experience abut forex trading side and i think so this target is not so difficult it can be chase anyone it not so difficult.

Member nirale is an unknown quantity at this point nirale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been coming across many traders with such strategy and I feel it might be a good strategy but before I trade with this strategy in real account I want to practice in demo account first and see the results and then shift to real account.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nirale For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-18)

Member Aashish is an unknown quantity at this point Aashish's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedlinkers View Post
    Its always a good idea to keep the loss in mind, and its even better to get the loss to a minimum level. never expose your trading to bigger and irrecoverable losses and do not be too much optimistic.

agreed man, this is what we have to keep in our mind while we are trading.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Aashish For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-18)

Member ahmedlinkers is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedlinkers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its always a good idea to keep the loss in mind, and its even better to get the loss to a minimum level. never expose your trading to bigger and irrecoverable losses and do not be too much optimistic.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ahmedlinkers For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-18), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 273 of 274 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)