+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 274 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: 200 pip stop loss - 10 pip profit?

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think the opportunity, because the real market is very difficult, and a big risk if we trade without having good trading skills, it is precisely to set up a demo account, our skills and a good trading system that we will use in real trading accounts to our real account can deliver consistent profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is too bad. because you can lose 200 pips and profit only 10 pips. 10 * 20 = 200. Many differences. If you lose these 200 pips, recovery is very difficult and difficult. I set my take profit 50 pips and stop less than 20 pips. I think this is a good trade. so, you can set stops to less than 40-50 pips and take profits more than 200 pips. and the idea is that prices will not return up to 200 pips before reaching the 10 pips target but this is not always the case. If you enter at the end of a trend and the trend reverses, then you will never get 10 pips and the price may even go up to 300 pips towards you before you see the reversal light, so be careful in your target to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pips r is very important in trading when you see your pips are more than 10 then you close your trade, otherwise you will face a loss, after 50 u show your capital and when you will see 10 to 20 also safe then you will continue this trade . 10 is not good then you show more than 15 I think it's good for your trade or better than your capital. Others over 150 are really risky I think it's not wise to use 200 pips stop loss on oredr to get a 10 pip profit because it doesn't make sense to take so much risk just by making a small pip. forex is a business 24 hours 5 days a week so there are always other opportunities to trade with a smaller risk

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's a bad package, sorry if I say that, because it's very bad risk management. just imagine how many trades we have to do if our stop loss is hit once. We need to make around 20 wins just to recover our losses. Therefore, in my opinion, we should use risk and better money management. If we use a stop loss of 30 pips, it would be nice if we set 60 pips of take profit. That means our risk is 2: 1. If we lose once, we are still easy to recover. I have worked in many traders with the methodology and I feel this is a good procedure before I trade with this methodology in the actual account. I need to practice on a demo account first and see the effect after moving to the original account.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, this is a pretty safe number in many cases. However, to be profitable, you have to wait to spend a lot of time, and can have time to lose your big. I think with a little currency pair changing you might be limited to a large number of pips. Can promise to tell someone about moral benefits as long as you will watch the chart. 200 pips to stop losing too high a ranking and 1 not chained can erase your 20 wins. And you should not start random perception only based on this being resolved. Or a trader can test this strategy by turning and stop taking profits. The advice from professionals is that your TP survives with the era of the smallest number 2 superior to your SL. So even your irregular trading will be more than your winnings. You will still benefit.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The use of stop loss is too far, there is no balance between reward and that risk, usage
    usual trading gifts and risks is 1: 2, for example, you want to get 30 pips,
    then the ideal stop is 15, if for example you play with take profit scalping 10 pips and stop loss 100 pips,
    then your business for 10 times take profit will disappear after reaching stop loss,
    then I suggest using reward and risk wisely to avoid lots of losses. and can optimize your profits.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My darling is a strategy if you follow the rules of karugy, you are a bhout, it's dangerous, hi, dear, dear, so that trading can stop when you hit hit kar jaye to phar hamen. because of Chahiye. So that you can enjoy money management and experience in the forex market, I stop losing and take profits using Aasan ho jata hai. The best Isliye, let's take profit Jyada Roko, stop loss, use karo kam.

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, your strategy is not good. Because your stop loss is too high and the profit limit is too low. so you can't get good money and can't succeed as a full trader. I think you need good knowledge and skills. So you increase your knowledge and skills. So you are a successful trader and, this is not good. Because your stop loss is too high. This is not a basis for strategy. In my mind that you work the market on a strategy basis. From your stop loss in accordance with take profit. You get money in this business. You are a successful trader. You hit the target.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is always a good idea to keep losses in mind, and even better to get losses to a minimum. never expose your trade to greater and irreversible losses and don't be too optimistic. And this is the wrong way to trade because risking 200 pips for a 10 pips profit is not a wise decision at all and this is not the right risk and ratio prizes for trading with and with this kind of trading style, a trader will suffer a large loss most of the time.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading The main trader points the pay-stop loss point because we use it a hort aor the main Forex Trader take profit or stop loss don don ko the points pr adjust the kia karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading the main experience ho aor The trader market support aor reistance ko thek tarah say smj kar stop using karay phr Trading say thek earning howay gy and stop loss comes using karo with profit Zyada uses karo anyway aap to liye fortunately because it is yoga stop loss ko Hamesha stop loss is small. Use karo To make it small Star Plus uses karahi's forehead anyway to liye with benefits because of bohat hi Asan Ho jayega isliye best hi kya aap big profits mat karo big profits karo or smart laws Karo Aapke account is lost Hoga anyway small ki nahi hogi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 274 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)