+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Edit comment after I open a position

Member HaQi is on a distinguished road HaQi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not fuck nigh it and because i mortal not proven yet..and i deprivation to ask to you what is the work for it. to add the comment or something else suchlike that , and maybe it give retributory cue us for what we possess through ?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MTEBESSI View Post
    I prefer to add commentary in every position that I open the problem is when I want to change commentary or to add a commentary to a trade the field of commentary is locked.
    Is there any solution for that?
    i never went to add any comment in my trade i think it have not any used but waste of time. so i did not went to comment because in rush time their is no such time to make any comment and i did not know how it modified. if you got the field lock then it may be one way process and you can only add it once when opening the trade. if the trade is executed then no way to change it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ग्रेट आप मुझे कुछ मैं भूल के लिए याद दिलाने, टिप्पणी .. शायद यह नौसिखिया के लिए उपयोगी उपकरण खुला जब एक आदेश है, तो वे क्यों वे एक आदेश खोलने याद कर सकते हैं. यह नौसिखिया अधिक बेहतर अभ्यास. मुझे आशा है कि आप इस समस्या का समाधान खोजने के लिए एक टिप्पणी को संपादित कर सकते हैं. भाई धन्यवाद.

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yulianto470 View Post
    yes brow to trander forex newbie who knows very well is expected to know and understand the rule in the forex business, if you already
    understand the business we are definitely getting easier to run this business alone lived to develop the technical, fundamental or psychologist tranding
    6 Reasons Causes Losses In Trading And the solution:

A. The Low Initial Capital
    2. Failure to manage risk
    3. greedy
    4. undecided
    5. Trying to determine the peak or base
    6. Will not budge

It is these tips to avoid failure in a trade.

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by proma View Post
    Great you tell me for something i neglected, thoughts.. maybe it will be helpfull tool for beginner when start the transaction, so they can remember why they start the transaction. It makes beginner to practice more better. I hope you can find solution to modify a statement. Thanks sibling.
    yes brow to trander forex newbie who knows very well is expected to know and understand the rule in the forex business, if you already
    understand the business we are definitely getting easier to run this business alone lived to develop the technical, fundamental or psychologist tranding

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not know about it and because i have not tried yet..and i want to ask to you what is the function for it. to add the comment or something else like that , and maybe it will just remind us for what we have done ?
    do the best we can

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kazamonsif View Post
    There must be an expert opinion to address this problem and they need all kinds of SNA and solutions.The new merchants also get a lot of confusion in this situation.So he regrets to seniors that they must have solution for beginners.
    SNA is what the solution of trade untu yes sir I think there is a per person skilled in the art explained to be understood
    by investors who just turned on this trade. or it could be in bikinkan an ebook solutions that facilitate the understanding of trade

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yah jo hai woh expert opinion hai jo solve the problem hai aur must have any kind hai of ans and the solutions hai taka app ko aysani ho sakaya aur app aram say trading karah saktain

Senior Member deden is an unknown quantity at this point deden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There must be an expert opinion to address this problem and they need all kinds of SNA and solutions.The new merchants also get a lot of confusion in this situation.So he regrets to seniors that they must have solution for beginners.

Senior Member deden is an unknown quantity at this point deden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yah jo hai woh expert opinion hai jo solve the problem hai aur must have any kind hai of ans and the solutions hai taka app ko aysani ho sakaya aur app aram say trading karah saktain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast