+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit comment after I open a position

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MTEBESSI View Post
    I prefer to add commentary in every position that I open the problem is when I want to change commentary or to add a commentary to a trade the field of commentary is locked.
    Is there any solution for that?
    I do not think that we can do sir, because if we do it will open a new position and will also change the MM that we have made will, as far as I know existing comments can not be edited or change in any form

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned wak is an unknown quantity at this point wak's Avatar
    Thanks
    guys just wait for monday and you will know that i have to keep on fighting and making yourself a better person in the way that you will keep on telling in a way that is very possible.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned numanpsc11 is an unknown quantity at this point numanpsc11's Avatar
    Thanks
    We can not adding a observe when the impose is already unprotected. We requisite to recollect our arrangement we advisable to play the report before we set it. I use refer faculty i turn an organization.

Member Jatal is an unknown quantity at this point Jatal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know if there are someone add a commentary when he open a position and I have never heard about it, I just know if you want to change your stop loss or take profit and something like that.

Senior Member tawhid011 is an unknown quantity at this point tawhid011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Opinion is necessary to solve the problem and need some sort of League Ungentle. Neut and also seniors are solution would be so sad for beginners is very big fuss in this Situation. Es. I want to do this when you open the database.

Banned wak is an unknown quantity at this point wak's Avatar
    Thanks
    when you open in the market and strat trading and what you trade really matters a lot to each and everyone when things do get better i will keep on increasing in my trading ability.

Senior Member afreen.imran is an unknown quantity at this point afreen.imran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab me koi trade lagata hon to os me siraf take frofit aur stop loss ka hi opison hai aur to koi nahi hai agar hai to muje os ko use karna nahi ata par me ek bar gor zaror karo ga app k app kya kehna chahty the

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to add commentary in every position that I open the problem is when I want to change commentary or to add a commentary to a trade the field of commentary is locked.
    This can be done while setting our orders - BEFORE YOU HIT THE BUY/ SELL BUTTON. While setting your stop loss level, your take profit level, or if you use pending orders then level or price to trigger your order. You can type in anything in the blank spaces on comment column - below the stop loss and take profit column. Once you hit the buy / sell button, you can no longer add any comment or description to that particular order.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've never done that hosts but could not because if it was we did fill in a comment then we will edit it again to give the new comment in the trade that we open it sir

Senior Member alecander is an unknown quantity at this point alecander's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suppose we cannot adding a observe when the impose is already unprotected. So, if we requisite to recollect our arrangement we advisable to play the report before we set it. I use note to refer faculty i turn an organization. So, i e'er sort an dictate with a notice to value my open when i already thick it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast