+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit comment after I open a position

Banned sahilbutt is on a distinguished road sahilbutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think when you are post in it and your post some problem in it so i think when you are open the post and edit in this platform i this it is a all possible but tough

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member alomgir is an unknown quantity at this point alomgir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for your recommendation. Also, guest. However, as certainly was not successful. But your review, I am clear. At this point, I certainly do not seek to give the guest. Continue.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member a555 is an unknown quantity at this point a555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very difficult to understand that what you want to ask or say something what the comment after the opening the position does not have any means of it if you still did not receive any satisfied answer then post your thread again in the normal wording

Banned Mr.JoCKeR is an unknown quantity at this point Mr.JoCKeR's Avatar
    Thanks
    sory yar main to app ki baat nahi samgh saka houn k app kiya kehna chatey ho main to jab bhi koi trade oepn karta houn forex terminal main to us main bas stop loss or take profit ki he editing karta houn or to kisi kisam ki editing ka mugh ko nahi pata or na main ne kabhi ki ha

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    There must be an practiced substance to cipher this problem and they must bang any kindly of ans and the solutions.The new traders also get very more disarray in this position.So it is sadness to the seniors that they staleness hump a result for the newbies.

Banned angelgirl is an unknown quantity at this point angelgirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    when you open within the market and start commerce and what you trade extremely matters plenty to every and everybody once things do make a come back i will be able to carry on increasing in my commerce ability.

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    I suppose we cannot adding a observe when the impose is already unprotected. So, if we requisite to recollect our arrangement we advisable to play the report before we set it. I use note to refer faculty i turn an organization. So, i e'er sort an dictate with a notice to value my open when i already thick it.

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MTEBESSI View Post
    I prefer to add commentary in every position that I open the problem is when I want to change commentary or to add a commentary to a trade the field of commentary is locked.
    Is there any solution for that?
    because we are used to using MT4 then we would be very difficult to adapt to the air using MT5, MT4 because basically it's easier in terms of usage and also how to understand

Member kiosjingga is on a distinguished road kiosjingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MTEBESSI View Post
    Edit comment after I open a position
    I prefer to add commentary in every position that I open the problem is when I want to change commentary or to add a commentary to a trade the field of commentary is locked.
    Is there any solution for that?
    I did once see a column containing the comments, but I've never tried it because I think it is something that is not important and I do not know what the benefits are when we write comments on each of us to do the open position. Beg for his explanation because I was new here and do not know much about the Forex business.

Banned pyardilforex is on a distinguished road pyardilforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I up to open position have never been give comment whatever about that I do, if one if it after we open posisiternyata available problem advisabling to do question to custumer servise

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast