+ Reply to Thread
Page 748 of 750 FirstFirst ... 248 648 698 738 746 747 748 749 750 LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,480 of 7491

Thread: How do you trade forex after a busy and tiresome day?

Banned barmanitrade is on a distinguished road barmanitrade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    Well i have a day job and sometimes very busy with tons of work. As a result when i reach home i hardly have any energy to be in front of the trading platform and just want to have a complete rest. What do you do in such circumstances?
    forex trading waqai he nashey ki taran ha main ajj itna thaka howa aya houn par phr bhi main es ko use kar raha houn waqai he main es ko bhi ek nasha manta houn money kamaney ka nasha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ya forex is exciting no doubt about it. but as one begins to know the market better and making profits consistently using the same techniques / plan, it really becomes monotonous and boring. And sometimes one feels to skip trading due to tiredness
    for a busy trader, the first thing to note is trading with Patience , Patience is the right attitude because traders are busy fitting with intraday trading style which requires patience, takes patience to wait for the proper timing of order entry. Do not be afraid to miss opportunities because opportunity always occur repeatedly.

The second trading with long-term trend; believe in the indicators used, take positions only in accordance with trend that is happening (especially long-term trend). Do not take a position opposite to the trend on the TF4H or TH daily .... because busy trader only entered the market several times a day, so use a larger TF to determine the direction of the trend for the transaction

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    I just enjoy trading as it is not a tough job at all so i do not feel it hard even though if it was tiring day because I just do it in very less time and I am all the excited there and forex give me energy that i can find it interesting all the time so tiredness does not effect my trading at all.

Ya forex is exciting no doubt about it. but as one begins to know the market better and making profits consistently using the same techniques / plan, it really becomes monotonous and boring. And sometimes one feels to skip trading due to tiredness
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just enjoy trading as it is not a tough job at all so i do not feel it hard even though if it was tiring day because I just do it in very less time and I am all the excited there and forex give me energy that i can find it interesting all the time so tiredness does not effect my trading at all.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chintan View Post
    if I am tired and do not have a passion for trading, then I choose not to trade ...
    because of my experience, if I am in a state that is not good then trading results will be bad for me ...
    thats a very good thinking i should say, its always better to stay away from trading if our mind is not ready. but trading is very addictive as we all know and we tend to trade even if we are tired and it affects our trading decisions.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anitagala124 View Post
    for doing forex we have be relax and should have full control on the emotions and psychology.if we wish to trade after a hard tiresome day we have to use good indicators.we have blue stratergy named indicator we have to use inorder to trade after work.
    what is a blue strategy indicator? i dont have any idea about it. could you elaborate it so that we have agood idea about it. thanks in advance

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for doing forex we have be relax and should have full control on the emotions and psychology.if we wish to trade after a hard tiresome day we have to use good indicators.we have blue stratergy named indicator we have to use inorder to trade after work.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sameer View Post
    control emotion when we were in position is very important and we should do it again and again and because we know when we have a stable emotion and good mood, so we can make a good analysis and we know the correctly a good position for orders..
    do the best we can

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i dont get your point dude, we were talking about the ways or means to refresh ourselve after a busy and tiresome day. so that we can resume our trading sessions. it really is a big task to make ourselves ready for trading when we are completely exhausted. i tried to have a good nap but once i go to bed i dont feel like getting up again

Banned sameerjazba is an unknown quantity at this point sameerjazba's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well i have a day job and sometimes very busy with tons of work. As a result when i reach home i hardly have any energy to be in front of the trading platform and just want to have a complete rest. What do you do in such circumstances?
    han ye bhi ek kafi masla ha k jo log es ko as a part time use kartey hane woh es ko time bahot kaam de patey hane kioun k un ko apni 1st job ko bhi tawaja deni hoti ha or jab woh sara din job se thak k atey hane to phr yahan trading ko sahi tor par time nahi de saktey main khud bhi esi condition ka shikar raha houn par main ne time management seekh liya ha or ab main relex ho ker dono kaam karta houn koi masla nahe hota

+ Reply to Thread
Page 748 of 750 FirstFirst ... 248 648 698 738 746 747 748 749 750 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)