+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it safe to deposit big amount like 50,000USD with a forex broker?

Member asimkhan123 is an unknown quantity at this point asimkhan123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap nei to bhot he acha sawl ka jawab dia hai mery khyal se invesment jab krna chachy jab ap ko ye malom ho k mujhy koi loss nei ho ga or trading ki sari knowkege ho tab ko mery khyal se 5000 tak ka invest krna chachy agar loss bhi ho jay to kam ho ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes depositing huge cash for trading quite safe depending on your choice of broker, depositing millions in InstaForex I don't think you should have a problem with as they have good reputation and integrity but I won't say sesame for other brokers especially the new once.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Member M.kamran is on a distinguished road M.kamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we talk about broker then i will say instaforex is good...you this kind of big margin is safe with instaforex becasue i see some trader that haveing this kind of big amount with instafrex.There is no fear about the fund that you invest. You may free to concentrate on your trades. Our broker will not be scam

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that its we have to right form to we have the best of everything the right ideas are when you can have something that is of its formationad processed when trading that we work for the right ideas are all involved to understand the different values of forex, 50,000 is a lot but with a trusted broker its safe

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that $50,000 is a very huge amount for me to invest in Forex trading and i need to think too many times to do it. I feel instead of investing with one broker we can break up the amount and trade with different brokers if we are not having faith in the present broker.

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    app jitni bari invest karo broker k pass safe he rahti haiher company es main app ko safe amount deposit dat hai brokers mai bohat barey barey trader hote hain jino ney ohat bari amount trade par lagai hoti hai

Member shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friedn yeh to bohaat ziyda amount hai is main hum bohaat ziyda earninga hsil ker skaty hian and is main achi earning ba haisl ker skay hian and eyh us wakt mumkin hia jab aik trader k pass itni amount ho gi and wo ismain itni amount ko invesmnet ker skay ga.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is safe to invest large amounts of money in the forex but before the trader should investigate his broker. The broker must be regulated and the trader must have a trading plan that ensures good results in the long term. The investor must reduce the chances of failure because he will invest a lot of capital.

Banned wassa99 is on a distinguished road wassa99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well if your broker is regulated and if you are professional enough to handle that money then there is nothing to worry.cause a regulated broker is same like a bank.so if you can trust to a bank you can trust to them also.there are so many money managers holding millions of the clients and trading with one broker.

Member sotika is an unknown quantity at this point sotika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex aik buhat acha business hay jo kay ham online kartay hain. Is main amain frauad ka dar i hay q kay is main saray brokers registered hain or is main hamain koi cheat ni kar ksta hay balkay ham is main safely pasiay invest kar ksat hain is main koi darnay wali bat ni hay

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)