+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: trend indicator

Member fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    You can download the Indicator That working well i am test in demo and result is 99.9% link is http://www.moneygrows.net/downloads/CCIarrow.zip . download and test it in demo and reply me.
    i cant realize your indicator. the higher than link redirect me to different website. have somebody else managed to download this indicator before? please kindly reupload this indicator to mediafire or any other free hosting website. thanks prior to
    Be a Simple Trader | My Blogs | Android Device Manager

sam234
    No indicator gives can give 99.9% guarantee of success becomes these indicators can disappoint although it can give real signals some times. But for me, i don't think i can relyon indicators for anything.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ucek21 is an unknown quantity at this point ucek21's Avatar
    Thanks
    True Trend CCI for Trend Trading

While CCI trading I discovered and created a simple yet powerful indicator that is the best way to define the trend I have ever seen. 12 years of trading taught me that price action is everything and using an indicator to trade with the trend is very helpful.

Here is how it works. The green bars above or the red bars below the zero line are the True Trend and show if the current trend is up or down. Any reading of the true trend above the zero line is positive and means an uptrend in the market while any reading below the zero line negative or a downtrending market.

The thin blue line is called the EntryCCI. We use this to show when price is overbought or oversold against the trend. We are looking for the EntryCCI to be puled away opposite to the trend to have a setup and then wait for price to resume back toward the current trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To profit by exploiting the trend, the key is not to try or have the desire to fight the market trend. When prices are falling sharply, it means that the price is moving fast and strong to continue the trend. Do not try to predict the price goes up right away, or counting and looking for the right spot to open a buy position.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to biyen For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member ucek21 is an unknown quantity at this point ucek21's Avatar
    Thanks
    Steps for installing Supertrend MT4 indicator

1) Download/Copy/Save the MQ5 file into your C:Program FilesMetaTrader 4expertsindicators folder .
    2) Open the file using metaeditor. By default on double clicking it opens in Metaeditor
    2) Close your MetaTrader application (assuming its currently open Ignore this if the application hasnt been launched)
    3) Launch your MetaTrader application
    4) On the left hand side, look for the Navigator window
    5) Under the Common tab, look into the Custom Indicators directory
    6) Locate the indicator which you have just downloaded into the folder stated in Step 1
    7) Drag (Click and drag) the indicator onto the chart
    8) Bingo done

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    first of all i really liked your strategy of the combination of multiple indicators...and do you really use all the indicators at a time for analysing the market charts? or have you made it into something new?have you tried making an ea of ur indicator?

Banned si taym is an unknown quantity at this point si taym's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that trends don't require an indicators and you can draw it manually. I personally use this method, i select points from where my trend will pass and those point must be at least eight candles far from the current one then i go ahead and draw it

Senior Member JMW is an unknown quantity at this point JMW's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i really find the mt4 to be the most interesting while trading with the mt4 things get really easy to trade and make good mobey as weell

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    you probably already know the workings of the indicator's friend, and you have made a profit consistent with the indicators. I just suggest to
    you, so you combine that indicator with other indicators. system the arrow will be very vulnerable nice information. I tihnk horizontal
    trend line consider as no trend due its sideway movement, many professional trader can sell in high and buy in low as long the price

Banned beamsteam is on a distinguished road beamsteam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Main ne abi new new trading start ki he bahio or ap ne jo link indicatore k send key hain sabi ko main read kr rha hoin.jo mujy behtre lga INSHALLAH use krn ga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)