+ Reply to Thread
Page 455 of 462 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 453 454 455 456 457 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,550 of 4615

Thread: Before you start trading.

Member balakalimuthu is an unknown quantity at this point balakalimuthu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    Before we start forex exchange trading, we should check and be sure that we possess the important forex trading skills, strategies and abilities. After that, we can now try and start trading the forex field.
    My everyday trading session starts with pivot analysis only. I do calculate daily pivot points, then I do read charts for the price movement for the day. I never look for environment set up or any other factors for my tradings. But I give more priority for news releasing hours for interpretations for expected direction of price movement

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    Before we start forex exchange trading, we should check and be sure that we possess the important forex trading skills, strategies and abilities. After that, we can now try and start trading the forex field.
    We can not completely understand this market working easily, so we must learn some basic things about Forex trading and then start practicing the Demo trading with virtual money so that we get some exposure to the real trading market. Once we learn the way to make consistent profit in Demo account we may switch to real account trading.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you so much for you share the tips here.I think I may have learned the tips so well there.At the moment, before start trading,I think I need to keep myself calm won and check the forex news first now.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member GaruL is on a distinguished road GaruL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sairin View Post
    Traders who really succeed are those who already have sufficient knowledge of both theory and practice, without adequate knowledge so it's hard to be able to generate profit
    to be successful in forex trading is in need of considerable knowledge, we should not be to sit back and just make an entry without a good analysis. it took hours of flying long enough for us to know the habits of these price movements, and it can only be done by people who are old enough to do forex trading.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Checking the time frames is another step that we can take in order to become traders with better results. It helps us to find out what has already happened in the forex trading market before we decided to trade.

Banned rajabd is on a distinguished road rajabd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    dear friends i am a newbie so i don't know anything about Forex ,so please explain what is pips, leverage,candle stick,indicators,how to watch market,which is the best time to trade etc,any experts are here please explain it,if these thread already posted then please post that thread link here,i already searched many times.
    Dear brother , if you want to know all things at a time, so you can not learn quickly. You should to learn step by step. You should to stay with Forex Forum India. And visit all threads and reply. Then you can understand .

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I may add, we have to prepare mentally. because whatever we can profit or loss that will arise is a risk that we face and we should be able to control it. even though we've got the advantage, but not in control then we will definitely go back to the market and expect more, but it is a serious problem that must be avoided.

Junior Member shamroukh is on a distinguished road shamroukh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ofcourse we must follow this points and also we must take good courses to know how to trade in forex to make easy profits also we can buy books which talking about trading in forex or download it from the internet and we must update our information about all new researches on forex trading to avoid loss and failure and be professional trader

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dog View Post
    before start trading be careful about the leverage and lot size.if you are a beginner i suggest don't trade with high leverage and lot size.proper money management is must keep concentrate on this things
    before trading should first refresh our minds were tired after work, clay meets these demands and how much margin you'll use lots
    so always monitor the state of our margin is the key to its

+ Reply to Thread
Page 455 of 462 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 453 454 455 456 457 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)