Results 4,531 to 4,540 of 4615

Thread: Before you start trading.

Member m3x_19 is on a distinguished road m3x_19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    before start trading

dear members before start trading in forex u must take the points bellow on ur calcuation

1> how to use leverage
    2> what strategy he will be using to open trade.
    3> what strategy he will be using to to take profit and stoploss.
    4> How much he want to invest in single trade
    5> Last but not least What kind of strategy he will be using for money management
    Yes all the points you've mentioned above has to be considered before start trading in real market. The most important thing which one have to considered is how much money one could afford to lose, because investing money means risking that money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Tarek is on a distinguished road Tarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The keys to successful trading are patience and discipline. All beginners should know these things, and to practice your patience, you can create demo accounts, and after you can go to a real account and you start to enjoy your pips, I wish you luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rahibul is on a distinguished road rahibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can use leverage, investing in forex, share trading and margin accounts. Consider each of the following scenarios in order of increasing risk.
    If you start, the best advice anyone can give in the forex trading strategy, do not let emotions play plan. Your strategy should begin with how much money you are willing to lose. Another strategy is often used in forex known stop loss.

Banned mind4sale is on a distinguished road mind4sale's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear members before start trading in forex u must take the points bellow on ur calcuation

1> how to use leverage
    5> Last but not least What kind of strategy he will be using for money management
    most important thing before trading is calculate risk because if your risk management or money management is not well enough than you will be become a street boy with in few days or few minute. 2nd is strategy you should have a perfect strategy with perfect entry and exit rule with SL/TP.and other thing is dont be emotional when you are trading

Senior Member sibali will become famous soon enough sibali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

1> how to use leverage
    I think before you start your forex trading activities, you should first learn the basic theory of forex trading and practice it on a forex demo account until you are proficient and discover profitable trading system
    FOREX IS A BUSINESS AND NOT GAMBLING
    BELIEVE OURSELFT

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Always follow your strategy or plan that you have for trading before trading. That is all you need. If you don't have a trading plan then its better to make one. Trading without a trading plan is like going for a battle without weapons. You won't do that in real life do you?

Member clickme is on a distinguished road clickme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before start trading first ensure you trading strategy, second conform your time duration and trade time, set your planning what trades you are going to do. and must practice demo for a long time to get success in real trade.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agree with you, they are very important to note before we go trading but for the first time, the trader should pray to the god...
    then thet prepare theirselves for all things that they will use at their trading..
    and may i add? the trader should think with clear and keep deeply in their mind to trade with discipline
    do the best we can

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i want to start with $100 capital only for my first trade.As at a first chance i can trade properly so i think trade here patiently to earn profit.I must use my skill and strategy for my earning benefit from here.I have learned trading from ******** then i came to trade life in forex market.So i suggest all the new traders to came to trade after learning it from demo coz its important for them to know skills,tricks about here.

Member muhammadfarooq is on a distinguished road muhammadfarooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before start the real trading , for new trader need to be used the demo trading account for practice so when you start trading with real; account then must be open a trade with good planning and best strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 454 of 462 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 452 453 454 455 456 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)