Page 451 of 462 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 449 450 451 452 453 461 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 4615

Thread: Before you start trading.

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sinaga View Post
    before we start we should know the basics of the trade from the trade. It is a preliminary step to trade then we must be disciplined in your trading. How could we trade if we do not know the basics of the trade? What we just rely on a fortune? I guess not
    and for this must need to trade in demo to get basic knowledge and get some experience and if patiencely we trade in demo then no doubt it give us fruitful result . anyway i think there is no place of fortune but its totally result of good understanding.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    dear members before start trading in forex u must take the points bellow on ur calcuation

1> how to use leverage
    2> what strategy he will be using to open trade.
    3> what strategy he will be using to to take profit and stoploss.
    4> How much he want to invest in single trade
    5> Last but not least What kind of strategy he will be using for money management
    thank you dear jo app ne itna acha informative material ham se share kiya ha main app ka bahot bahot shuker guzar houn kioun k en jesi mufeed posts main dhoundta rehta houn or app jese seniors hamri kafi help kartey rehtey hane

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before we start we should know the basics of the trade from the trade. It is a preliminary step to trade then we must be disciplined in your trading. How could we trade if we do not know the basics of the trade? What we just rely on a fortune? I guess not

Banned Mark is an unknown quantity at this point Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by julien145 View Post
    you should learn the basics of the Forex trading. Also we need to know how the Forex market works like how use Indicators and have a idea about trend and money management !!! i think money is the most important for new traders...
    In my opinion, of course, money is important. But I would argue, caution is also important in trading. Is not trading it comes to money? in this case, I usually use the SL. Even so I still lost my money. I only emphasize the importance of using SL in every Open Position.

Senior Member dintera is on a distinguished road dintera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before start trading, we have to define our trading goals and make a plan for our trading endeavors.

When we define our goals, they are to be specific, measurable, attractive, realistic and has to be within a certain timeframe.

To define a plan, we should fist identify what we want to accomplish and how to achieve the goals. Sometimes traders look for a trading strategy first and then hope that the trading strategy will help them achieve the goals. That's putting the cart in front of the horse.

The final part is to execute the our trading plan and naturally that's where most of us fail. We must have the discipline to execute the plan because successful traders will realize that their problem does not lie in the plan but in the execution.

Banned Mark is an unknown quantity at this point Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by netra View Post
    Always follow your strategy or plan that you have for trading before trading. That is all you need. If you don't have a trading plan then its better to make one. Trading without a trading plan is like going for a battle without weapons. You won't do that in real life do you?
    Trading forex trading is very dynamic. Every time a change is always happening. According to your trading plan must be made before trading. If in one day, a trader will do 10 times the trading, is not this just be a waste of time? we will not miss the moment? how do you think? thanks.

Member hemaabdo is on a distinguished road hemaabdo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you talk about the most reasons lead to successful trading in addition to correct analysis , i want to know what is the most advisable leverage and there is relationship between the leverage and risk of loss of account money , there is 100% successful strategy

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Always follow your strategy or plan that you have for trading before trading. That is all you need. If you don't have a trading plan then its better to make one. Trading without a trading plan is like going for a battle without weapons. You won't do that in real life do you?

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is most important that one should understand basics of trading before entering trades. By understanding calculations of using leverage, margin required to open a trade and strategy with money and risk management will certainly help us in succeeding in trading business.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex me trading se pehle bahut kuch karna padta hai..trading se pehle apko forex ke basics ache se smajh me aane chahaiye uske baad aapko koi bahut acha aur reputed broker chun na chahiye fir aapko demo account me trading karni chahaiye jise ki aapko forex ke bare me samjh aa sake aur ye pata chal sake ki aap real account ke liye ready ho ya nahi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 451 of 462 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 449 450 451 452 453 461 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)