+ Reply to Thread
Page 448 of 462 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 446 447 448 449 450 458 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 4615

Thread: Before you start trading.

Banned Mark is an unknown quantity at this point Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Starting first thing to pray to the Lord, will strengthen our souls. In the trading world, everything can happen. It is already in the analysis of well and good strategy, but in forex could all fall apart. With prayer and surrender to God, whatever happens we will be ready.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    five things that you mention it's always been my first step to start trading and I added one more point that I always pray to God for help and guidance so that I facilitated in trading that I will do.
    yes, I quite agree with you guys. before we do something we should begin with prayer. and vice versa. may be facilitated by praying we will do our trade. but we also have to be disciplined and consistent in trading friend.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    five things that you mention it's always been my first step to start trading and I added one more point that I always pray to God for help and guidance so that I facilitated in trading that I will do.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naziafarhan View Post
    Before starting trading one has to be very confident about his strategy. And he should confirm that the trading of other does not impact in his trading style. If he adopt a strategy then he should stick to it and make the best use of it.
    ya ready right before the trading strategies and our goals in this business, so we are more cautious when we carry out trading, should use the calculation of how much profit a lot and want to get in because we need a target

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agree with you, they are very important to note before we go trading but for the first time, the trader should pray to the god...
    then thet prepare theirselves for all things that they will use at their trading..
    and may i add? the trader should think with clear and keep deeply in their mind to trade with discipline

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pray to the god
    prepare ourselves to face many condition with some strategies and knowledge
    always think positive that we can get the success in this business
    discipline,patience and be careful is a must

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before starting trading one has to be very confident about his strategy. And he should confirm that the trading of other does not impact in his trading style. If he adopt a strategy then he should stick to it and make the best use of it.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way of before forex trading you should learn firstly baby pips and should use to demo account . its very knowledgeable things for traders and new traders it will be very beneficial.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    aapne sahi kaha hai bhai ye kaam sach mein himmat walo ka aur talent wale ka hai is kaam ko har koi nahi kar sakta hai agar jo forex se achcha paisa kamane ki thaam le uske liye ye kaam jayda mushkil nahi hai

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Prepare capital that can withstand the margin, especially if there is floating. Or when we used to use SL in every trade, we should have expected resilience of our capital despite frequent contact with SL. Adequate funding and appropriate strategies, must be prepared prior to trading.
    yes, the capital is one important factor that affects our success in forex trading, because although we are a trader who is an expert, but if we do not have enough capital then we'll get in trouble in the trade....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 448 of 462 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 446 447 448 449 450 458 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)