+ Reply to Thread
Page 995 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 495 895 945 985 993 994 995 996 997 1005 ... LastLast
Results 9,941 to 9,950 of 10436

Thread: Do you like to use EA (robot) or manual trading?

Banned anjani is an unknown quantity at this point anjani's Avatar
    Thanks
    Using a manual is practically the best form of trading. Manual traders have a good measure of control over their trades and this advantage enables them to control losses and enhance profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Naim View Post
    but the market changes so much manual is much more effective we can use robots confidence on my skills and abilities so I do not trade with robot as and its a goof dsite and i know its a great job.and i hope i am successful.
    have been too many losses caused by the robot, for those people who have not experienced using a robot with a robot befikir course they all work to be easy but actually trading robot also made ​​based on the meeting between the diautomatiskan manual techniques because it is possible in manual trading stalls in the robot as well as the robot was made but the martingale system Diman if los on the first opening will be followed by an open position in both the third and subsequent opening of which is of course very much and the amount lotnya robot using a server that continues to move if los once will open a second time and this I strongly reject the dangerous robot whose name suggests the use of robots and more trading using the manual because it will also contain an element of education in the discipline of education terutaam trading, while the robot in addition to resioknya bresar also no teaching of discipline and restraint, so use manual trading away from the robot...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shamtek is on a distinguished road shamtek's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actual trading using a EA there is also good. The proof of many of our trader friends using EA and profitable. The problem is whether we are comfortable using the EA or not. If you are not comfortable, it's better just keep trading manually.

Banned anjani is an unknown quantity at this point anjani's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer manual trading.Because I am beginner.My eye and my brain is the best indicator,i use it perfect to win over a trade.

Senior Member shalman is an unknown quantity at this point shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    "I make expert advisor by myself
    because I know that Expert Advisor free to share just lie
    no high profit and I know that EA is bad strategy in forex because high ris

Member yakult is an unknown quantity at this point yakult's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actual trading using a EA there is also good. The proof of many of our trader friends using EA and profitable. The problem is whether we are comfortable using the EA or not. If you are not comfortable, it's better just keep trading manually.

Banned shamtek is on a distinguished road shamtek's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, I think the both system is the for different time. But I think the automatically trading system is best for experienced traders. And the manually trading system is the best system for new traders or new comers

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    according to me manual trading is the best and we can earn lot of money in the forex market by follow the market rules but some time we also earn money by follow EA but most of the time we suffer loss in the forex market due to EA

Banned yaqoobali95 is an unknown quantity at this point yaqoobali95's Avatar
    Thanks
    as beginner trader i like manual trading because it is good for learning forex trading. using robotic trading beginner cannot learn forex trading.

Member safwan06 is on a distinguished road safwan06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like manual trading rather than EA. manual trading helps us to practice more and more, which can increase our knowledge and experience level. and also manual trading increases our skills too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 995 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 495 895 945 985 993 994 995 996 997 1005 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)