+ Reply to Thread
Page 945 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 445 845 895 935 943 944 945 946 947 955 995 ... LastLast
Results 9,441 to 9,450 of 10436

Thread: Do you like to use EA (robot) or manual trading?

Senior Member rak is an unknown quantity at this point rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manual trading and trading using the robot, both aimed to find profit. There are many successful traders using the robot, but some are managed by persisting with the way the manual trading. Currently, I want to continue to refine my strategy manually, but I would not rule out my atrategi formulate it into a robot ea.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Humayun_21 is an unknown quantity at this point Humayun_21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade manual trading because it is the best way to profit in forex trading .i trade my analysis and study and i am confident in myself that i profit in forex .on the other hand robot can bring loss for me .so i don't like robot trading .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bokadia6 is an unknown quantity at this point bokadia6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One reason is that you stated and the other is that you gain experience only when you trade by yourself. If you use EA or robots for your trading then you will no gain any kind of experience to yourself.

Senior Member pal is an unknown quantity at this point pal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No,I don't want to use EA/ robot. that is why, it ruin out trading so we don't use robot. forex is a risky market. ijn this market you have to invest money by which we get some profit. if I use robot it must ruin mu business. but some use them but how I don't know. if any one can share with me I will be happy.

Member mohammed is an unknown quantity at this point mohammed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to use manual trading as it is the best type to trading that is easy to understand in the forex market. Robot trading will not help you understand the forex market, but it can help you trade for profits. Trading the market yourself is fun and it will give you a better understanding about forex and how to make profits.

Member andreas is an unknown quantity at this point andreas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    automated trading is good compared to manual of trading for the past few months i have been using this method thought it might have its short comings...

Banned ndm is on a distinguished road ndm's Avatar
    Thanks
    merey khyaal main manual trading robot sey zyada behtar hai aur main is ko prefer karta hun k aap jab bi manual trade kartey hain tu aap ko khud sekhney ka moka milta hai jis ka aap ko faida hai na k robot ka

Member mary7 is an unknown quantity at this point mary7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like trading manually its the best way to make money because with forex robots yo can never tell when you are trading with poor understanding and make sure that the best way to understand what you are doing is to avoid making imistakes and make sure that you have the best in trading.,

Member sohankhan is on a distinguished road sohankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i hadn't the ability of using a robot. and i heard that it has some bad record too. so i am happy by manual trading.

Member dewik79 is an unknown quantity at this point dewik79's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfkamikaz View Post
    Some traders like to use manual trading and some traders like to use EA in trading. What is your opinion about these condition? Do you like to trade with manual trading or using EA and why do you like to use one of them? Share your opinion and experienes here...
    I heard a lot about the greatness of the expert advisor trading. We do not need a lot of thinking, because the robot will help us do the trading. But, I wanted to hone my skills, and want to continue to try different strategies manually. I want to empower my ability.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 945 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 445 845 895 935 943 944 945 946 947 955 995 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)