+ Reply to Thread
Page 545 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 535 543 544 545 546 547 555 595 645 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,450 of 10436

Thread: Do you like to use EA (robot) or manual trading?

Senior Member aheartmy is an unknown quantity at this point aheartmy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It all depends on the kind of trader to me they can be combined but i mostly prefer to get did not know that to get rich suddenly takes a long time, if they are always trying to put all of the

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member duchvoet is an unknown quantity at this point duchvoet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the strategy of its own so it will be satisfied if the profit for the strategy itself, I do not like because I do not trust EA to EA . I am not suggest you can trading EA. It is very black trading this market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually i like to use EA, but none of EA which can give me good profit. So, to make good profit, i think trade using EA is a bad idea. So, i dont use EA but trade manually and i begin can make good profit

Senior Member Razor1911 is an unknown quantity at this point Razor1911's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my thinking i feel that manual trading is so much better than to trade with EA or any robots. Using EAs is not easy and also unsecured. EAs can not understand the emotions a sudden change in market. Sometime it will wipe your account. So best thing is to make your own analyze and made according to that atleast you will have your own responsibility.

Senior Member leonvikas is an unknown quantity at this point leonvikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g nhi yr bilkul nhi mai kbi be robert sai trading nhi kraunga kyu ki is sai profit bhut he bhut kam hoga or mai ye bilkul nhi chahta hu ki mai low profit kmau is trading sai yhe reason hai ki mai khud trading krunga

Banned shint is an unknown quantity at this point shint's Avatar
    Thanks
    i are willing to use manual trading as a result of that would be the means to firmly learn how to firmly trade and exactly how to firmly analyze the charts. if i used the robot to firmly trade i won't be ready to analyze my self

Senior Member korek is an unknown quantity at this point korek's Avatar
    Thanks
    really dear i favor to firmly trading with combination like manual and robot each trading. i even have manual trading with the essential moment of currency market movement. otherwise i even have trading with robot cause i presume that robot trading is de facto a lot of beneficial.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    sahi kaha bhai EA main bhi kabhi use karna pasand nahi karta hoon, Main kahunga ki achcha hoga agar hum khud trading ko sikhte hai, kyunki tabhi achchi trades mil sakti hai.
    han bhai agar hum khud trading ko achi tarha seekh kar kartay hay tu hamay buhat acha result mil sakta hay . EA sa hum kabi bi achi earning nh kar saktay hay aur es k ilawa es ma risk bi buhat zaida hota hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Senior Member semburupas is an unknown quantity at this point semburupas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    should be recognized that the trading robot so tempting. This happens because we do not have to spend a lot of time for trading. all handled automatically by the specific software being developed. but I think, manual trading is more suitable for me than the robot.

Senior Member mmm88 is an unknown quantity at this point mmm88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends upon my mode. Some times i use EA robots and some times i do manually trading. EA robots are trade automatically and they use their terms and can give you a good profit. But some times it can give you a big loss. So i shall recommend manual trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 545 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 535 543 544 545 546 547 555 595 645 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)