+ Reply to Thread
Page 1043 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 43 543 943 993 1033 1041 1042 1043 1044 LastLast
Results 10,421 to 10,430 of 10436

Thread: Do you like to use EA (robot) or manual trading?

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i was a manual trader before,i used to hate automation or expert advisor named bird would have such a big capability to make a work easy..now i shifted to automation in trades before i have a job to do. its better i do a job peacefully in day and can come down in the evening and check the updates to my balance.but to enjoy this privilage u have to program ur EA in such a way that it earns.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,627 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sasa0220 View Post
    I'm still a beginner in forex trading. There fore i would like to trade my own and gert experience in the market. So i prefer manual trading more than using an EA. I have also use EAs. But they did not provide very good results so now i'm stick with manual trading
    if any one new in forex then its must he trade manually...with the help of manuall tradging we can understand that how market move...and when its will change the trend...
    manuall trading give us experience of trading that is very good if we want to become a successful trader.

Quote Originally Posted by sukeshroy View Post
    I usually like to trade Forex manually not with Forex robot as forex robot trade like they were program and its good to trade when there is no news time.
    this is the bad point of robot that its was unable to trade according to news. but if any one going to trade with EA then at the news time he can disable their EA...when market movement become normal he can again start EA.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm still a beginner in forex trading. There fore i would like to trade my own and gert experience in the market. So i prefer manual trading more than using an EA. I have also use EAs. But they did not provide very good results so now i'm stick with manual trading

Banned sameerjazba is an unknown quantity at this point sameerjazba's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfkamikaz View Post
    Some traders like to use manual trading and some traders like to use EA in trading. What is your opinion about these condition? Do you like to trade with manual trading or using EA and why do you like to use one of them? Share your opinion and experienes here...
    main dono trading style pasand karta houn kioun k main market k mizaj k mutabik chalta houn kabhi manual trading karni parti ha or kabhi ea or indecators se help lene parrti esi liye main to dono style se he trading karta houn

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,627 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    many EA sold via the Internet, but many also commit fraud ...
    I've fooled EA bought over the internet, so I'm not interested anymore to use EA ... except that I can get it for free ...
    in my view buy EA is not good before watching the live performance...
    may be seller use EA with very high margin and EA always give profit if we have a hug amount i our account.
    first we see how its work ...and what is the minimum balance required...

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    Actually i would like to use the robot for trading and make profit out of it, but i am not sure whether the EA which i purchase works fine or not. Also EA is not sensitive to the news release which makes it more pron to loss during news release.
    many EA sold via the Internet, but many also commit fraud ...
    I've fooled EA bought over the internet, so I'm not interested anymore to use EA ... except that I can get it for free ...

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually i would like to use the robot for trading and make profit out of it, but i am not sure whether the EA which i purchase works fine or not. Also EA is not sensitive to the news release which makes it more pron to loss during news release.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dmambi For This Useful Post:

Amitsalaria0011 (2016-01-31)

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to trade manually based on my analysis and study and have confidence on my skills and abilities so I do not trade with robot as they can not trade in uncertain markets and react to news updates.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to realfun07 For This Useful Post:

fahimkpi (2012-07-11), may78655 (2018-02-28)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfkamikaz View Post
    Some traders like to use manual trading and some traders like to use EA in trading. What is your opinion about these condition? Do you like to trade with manual trading or using EA and why do you like to use one of them? Share your opinion and experienes here...
    i love to do manual trading, to improve self in this business. but i also believe there are many robots which are doing great in this business though most of them are paid ones. I havent tried any of those yet but ho[pe will try them someday in the near future
    Last edited by Indian Forex Admin; 2012-04-03 at 07:53 PM.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

may78655 (2018-02-28)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    yes, agreed, beginners should use manual techniques, do not think about robots,

sometimes beginners are tempted by advertising campaign that provides guaranteed 100% profit on the Internet so they use a robot without knowing the basic analysis, and this will make them always fall because beginners traders not have more experience
    Hmm i agree!
    We cannot give our account to someone else to trade, as we shall be incertain what the other will do with our account and it will keep us unrested, and we are happy by trading our own because in case of mistakes we learn from them. Then how can we give our account to a program that we know is going to work on pre-feeded instructions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1043 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 43 543 943 993 1033 1041 1042 1043 1044 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)