+ Reply to Thread
Page 1035 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 35 535 935 985 1025 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 ... LastLast
Results 10,341 to 10,350 of 10436

Thread: Do you like to use EA (robot) or manual trading?

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    EA/robots ka sabse bada nuksan yahi hota hai ki wo achanak se aayi hui news ke hsiab se react nahi kar pate jabki agar aap manual trading karte hai to aap kisi bhi fundamental ke hisab se apni trading aur strategy change kar sakte hai. forex me manual trading hi prefer kari jati hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to trade manually instead of using a robot trading. I think that by trading manually will make me more able to control my trading position and will make me continue to learn to make the trading signal and analysis of market movement...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade manually because still I have not experienced the trading with EA. In my opinion a trader should first learn all about forex trading and when he learned A_Z about forex then he should try the EA trading. I don't suggest a beginner to start trading with EA.

Member preetfx is an unknown quantity at this point preetfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfkamikaz View Post
    Some traders like to use manual trading and some traders like to use EA in trading. What is your opinion about these condition? Do you like to trade with manual trading or using EA and why do you like to use one of them? Share your opinion and experienes here...

i use a trailing stop ea while trading, even though all my trades are manually opened i close them with the ea because this helps me close a trade faster, it is just 1 click instead of 3 to 4 clicks to close a trade

Member ahmedlinkers is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedlinkers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade manually, with all the human involvement. EA trading or auto trading is not of my liking. Its just tasteless excercise to trade in auto trading.

Banned ilovemyindia is an unknown quantity at this point ilovemyindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hpanoo View Post
    i like manual trading. i do not believe that robots can do forex trading well due to the uncertainty and the chaotic behavior in forex price movements. robots might be able to follow the technical indicators but then how to follow the fundamental effects. it is risky to use robots in forex.
    yes my brother hume manual hi karna chahiye manual se humari kafi practice hoti hai jis se hum apni kami mein sudhar la sakte EA to maine kabhi kiya hi nahi ki ye hota kaise hai main isko pasand hi nahi karta hoon jo expeience apne hath mein hoga wo hamesha kaam ayega

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfkamikaz View Post
    Some traders like to use manual trading and some traders like to use EA in trading. What is your opinion about these condition? Do you like to trade with manual trading or using EA and why do you like to use one of them? Share your opinion and experienes here...
    as a beginner in this business I prefer to trade with the manual. because the trading manual will enhance our ability to analyze. if we use expert advisors, we can not learn many ways to analyze because it's all done by the expert advisor.
    but maybe if I was an expert in manual trading, I will make my own expert advisor. made under the system that I use in manual trading

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    using a trading robot is a bad experience for me ..
    my trading account has a margin call last month for using a trading robot ..
    I currently prefer to perform manual trading, and seek to comply with the rules of trading and money management

Junior Member leo is on a distinguished road leo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I prefer to use both, because it has the advantages of each. Using the EA that I sometimes when I'm resting, or are there other concerns. I then use the manual even if only occasionally, because it is still a bit traumatized by yesterday had been lost. So for now I am more likely to use forex trading EA for this,,

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhey manual trading ziaada pasand hey ,kunki jo kaam khudi kia jaye us per ziaada satisfaction hoti hey, robot mein ney jitnay dekhay hien,sab mein koi na koi defect zeroor hota hey or woh account urah detay hien

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1035 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 35 535 935 985 1025 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)