+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 1014 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like to use EA (robot) or manual trading?

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,588 Times in 1,249 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ई.ए एक रोबोट होता है और इसको ट्रेडिंग रोबोट या एक्सपर्ट एडवाइजर भी कहते हैं और यह स्वचालित तौर पर एक फिक्स रेट पर ओपन और क्लोज होता है। यह हर समय स्वचालित रूप से चलता है। यह स्क्रीन पर हमारे समय को बचाता है। ई.ए .एक सेट नियमों के साथ काम करता है और ई.ए. में कोई भावनाएं नहीं होती हैं। मुझे व्यक्तिगत रूप से लगता है कि मनुष्य कंप्यूटर से कहीं बेहतर ट्रेडर हैं। रोबोट ट्रेडिंग आपके स्किल को ख़त्म कर देता है। इसलिए ई.ए (रोबोट) से ज़्यादा मैन्युअल ट्रेडिंग पसंद करता हूँ।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There area unit several EA's within the market that have same nature or some changes in them. the purpose is, attempt some EAs and you'll grasp the result. In my opinion, Semitic deity can wipe your account at one stage. So, its higher to travel for manual trading and improve your trading skills by this..... i think manual trading is great to train our eyes I don't really like robots forex, i just prefer to rely on my self because i trust on my abilities and i'm sure that i can generate profits by myself with no needs from robots. in fact trading makes me fell i deserve my money unlike robots.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i really still can not understand that some guys still says that they make money with ea's and some say no but i will prefer to trade manually because as in manual trade we can control more than the automated trading for sure ,so i prefer manual trading by self and i think manual trade is better than EA because you see all thing on you trading and under stand the mistakes and try to solve it but depend on other trader not helping you to progress or to be professional .EA some times make mistakes and make loss but if you trade with good strategy you will trade good

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trade using manual and EA. forex is never become risk free even we trade with EA or manual. i make an analysis and open position manually and then i will use robot to help me finish my trade like EA trailing stop. i like to make manual analysis so i can increase my experience. it is better to go to the manual for our business and improve our trading skills.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my experience so far .i do not trust mechanical things because they fail without permissions. If I do the analysis, I will find out perhaps before it is late that I made a mistake but if robot did for me, I may put much confidence on it and so loose A few month ago i have tried some EA's but the result was very bad. i face some losses and once i blown my capital after that i have never think about any EA. now i am using my own manual analysis. and getting better risk reward than any Ea. although i am not a good trader but risk reward is better for my trading. now i am trying to work hard to gain more knowledge to be perfect in trading.

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think EA is good for that trader who have no more knowledge about this business. But EA can't bring all time good profit from this market. If you trade with manually with good knowledge then you can every time bring good profit on everyday. and I'm sure EA is wonderful for of which trader who may have forget about knowledge about ebay. Nevertheless EA can not carry all time great benefit from foreign currency trading. If you buy and sell using personally using great information then you can definitely each and every time carry great earnings on day-to-day.

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each trader have a own way to trade in this market, some of them make profit and some of them lost money. For me i don't like to use forex robot, i don't belive in them, i want to trade hre by mtself to get more experience. I don't prefer automated trading system such as robots because I want to trade manually and by that I can gain experience from my real trading.Using EA,all the situations are not asides the trade and sometimes a trader has to take the control of the trade for doing good in trade.Using EA,that is not possible and robots will do what is ordered to it before entering the trade.

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from his own experience and many people who have been trading with the robot once the los banayk and a loss, especially a robot that uses a martingale in the trading system, for bi men and so on [influenced by human emotion, much difficulty in the use of the robot trading is very dangerous for our trading capital, forex trading manually still plays a good, if trading forex with a robot could benefit all traders would have to use a forex trading robot, many people say the manual trading with effect on human emotions, but emotions in forex trading manual can be reduced by talking, if we leverage the opportunity to open a few positions as well be a little, without reducing the leverage will be very difficult to control your emotions as an opportunity to open positions using huge leverage so open, regardless of the margin available, this is an opportunity to make los heavily in trading in just a few moments only if lots and lots of open positions are also not diperhatikan.karena manual trading is still much better than trading robot. and Some member use manual trading and some member wished to use EA for trading but i am interested to use EA. I prefer to trade with my own knowledge and confidence.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai main abi forex main new ho.or main abi manual trading kerna zayada like karo ga.kue kay jo kuch main manual trading say seekh sakta ho.wo mujay EA robot say seekhnay ko nahi nil sakta.or har trader ko apnay oper bhrosa hona cahiya.kisi software per bahrosa nahi karna cahiya. may to manual trading hi kerta hoon, ye may ray liay kafi behtar hay, robots or EA kay chakar may perna bhi may ray liay kafi new hoga. laykin jab may forex trading achi tarah seekh loonga to phir shaeed may EA kay baray may bhi soochoonga.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No - i don't think performance of EA can be even near to an knowledgeable currency investor, if am reluctant that they act on routinely on predetermined guidelines and so cannot take right choices as per industry requriements. For e.g. if i business in gold and see anxiety in gold i can be aware immediately and take provision as that will impact gold emotions also, but i don't think a robo will do that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 1014 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)