+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46

Thread: Fibonacci and elliot waves.

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fibonacci has also really helped me allot and its very important to always incorporate some of it in your trading to find those market turns that will help you become profitable . in forex the more tolls you have the better you'll be in trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,099 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by criztaliz View Post
    try fibonacci,i use it,this indi can help you to look at Support and resistance,fibo used most of american traders,there are many types of fibonacci.
    to use it,klik and drag lower price,minimum in 1hr TF i think,drag to highest price in that periode,you will se the magic of fibo.
    fibonacci se support resistance ke bae me bahut achi information milti hai jo ki forx trading em bahut zaruri hoti hai
    scalpers ke luye fibonacci ki study bahut zaruri hoti hai kyunki unhe dialy support resistance ke hisab se hi trading karni hoti hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned criztaliz is an unknown quantity at this point criztaliz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tweaker031 View Post
    I don't have enough knowledge on these two items related to fx trading. But I know very well that its important to get the actual knowledge of them. Certainly it will help us to go upper positions with our successful trading.
    try fibonacci,i use it,this indi can help you to look at Support and resistance,fibo used most of american traders,there are many types of fibonacci.
    to use it,klik and drag lower price,minimum in 1hr TF i think,drag to highest price in that periode,you will se the magic of fibo.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,099 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ericnyamu View Post
    fibonnaci numbers and levels are just magical and they are very nice in letting you get a nice exit and entry point and also on where to place your stoploss. i like using them in my trading because at times they are correct to the pip and this enables me to execute my trades without worry
    me is baat se poori tarah agree karta hon..ye indicators bahut zaruri aur accurate hote ha forex traders ke liye aur har acha trader inhe zarur follow karta hai trading karte waqt
    me short term trading me fibonacci numbers ko hamesha use karta hon

5. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fibonnaci numbers and levels are just magical and they are very nice in letting you get a nice exit and entry point and also on where to place your stoploss. i like using them in my trading because at times they are correct to the pip and this enables me to execute my trades without worry

Member alamayreh has a spectacular aura about alamayreh has a spectacular aura about alamayreh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Fibonacci and elliot waves.

The Fibonacci numbers are 1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 etc you get the next number by adding the two previous adjacent numbers.
    After the first four numbers,dividing any Fibonacci number by the one preceding it will yield the ratio1.618,and dividing any number by the number immediatly following it will yield 0.618
    dividing any Fib number by the number which precede it two places yields 2.618
    and dividing the same number by the one that succedet by 2 places yield 0.382
    continuing in this way we get the ratios 4.236 ,0.236
    these ratios are considered by elliot the primary determinant of the extent of price and time movements in any market

8. The Following User Says Thank You to alamayreh For This Useful Post:

sherylwajid (2018-06-14)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46

Subscribe to this Thread (2)