+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Fibonacci and elliot waves.

Senior Member JamesX9 has a reputation beyond repute JamesX9 has a reputation beyond repute JamesX9 has a reputation beyond repute JamesX9 has a reputation beyond repute JamesX9 has a reputation beyond repute JamesX9 has a reputation beyond repute JamesX9 has a reputation beyond repute JamesX9 has a reputation beyond repute JamesX9 has a reputation beyond repute JamesX9 has a reputation beyond repute JamesX9 has a reputation beyond repute JamesX9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,740 Times in 2,006 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fibonacci and Elliot waves both are available free to use in meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 and every trader can adjust the value of these two as per you and i think it only provides you some help in marking the price further it can't helped you hat how to make an entry.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JamesX9 For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), QamarXulqi (2019-02-11)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,089 Times in 4,518 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fibonnaci numbers and levels are just magical and they are very nice in letting you get a nice exit and entry point and also on where to place your stoploss. i like using them in my trading because at times they are correct to the pip and this enables me to execute my trades without worry

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fibonnaci numbers and levels are just magical and they are very nice in letting you get a nice exit and entry point and also on where to place your stoploss. i like using them in my trading because at times they are correct to the pip and this enables me to execute my trades without worry

6. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

8. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Fibonacci number is a awesome invention. Nature (like birds, flowers etc.) also follows the number.In forex trading business, it has great importance. In market Fibonacci indicator is also available.The accuracy rate of the indicator is very good.It is safe and reliable.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FM2127 For This Useful Post:

FA148P (2018-08-30), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), JamesX9 (2019-02-10)

Member Zain4321 is a glorious beacon of light Zain4321 is a glorious beacon of light Zain4321 is a glorious beacon of light Zain4321 is a glorious beacon of light Zain4321 is a glorious beacon of light Zain4321's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mey is business mey new ho mujhy ziada indector ka bAre mey knowledge nhu hai likan Fibonacci indector keh barey mey bohat suba he keh ys market pivot point ko measurements krne keh liye best tool hw so mw ise zror sikhna chahoga

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zain4321 For This Useful Post:

Mustansir (2018-06-27), nadia (2018-06-27), Nirzana (2018-06-27), rehanayaz (2018-06-27), sakigbest (2018-06-27), Unregistered (1)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai dekho ye dono ke madad se humare ko kafi badiya trading karne ko mil sakta hai, agar jo hum log inki kafi achi knowledge gain karke chalte hai to bhai, agar knowledge hoga to trading achi ho sakti hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

JamesX9 (2019-02-10), QamarXulqi (2019-02-11)

Member Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In short, Fibonacci figures or ratios are numbers that have mathematical significance that occurs in nature and often in the financial markets. The most important figure or ratio is the level of 61.8% or 0.618. There is also a retracement at 1.618 and 2.618. In Forex trading, Fibonacci retracements can also identify potential levels of support / resistance.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Maine to bhai sahi batau to iska use karke dekha hua hai, aur janta hoon ye dono hi trading ke liye kitna best hote hai bhai, Fibo professional trader jayda use karte hai, aur iska use karke wo bahut hi sahi trades kar paate hai.
    hanji fibo ko professional trader he use karte hai aur eska use karna bahut he acha rehta hai,esme trader ko agar long time frame par entry miljaata hai to wo esme acha market me earn kar sakta hai,esme trader ko elliot waves se wale trader etna market me dekhne ko nahi milta hai.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai dekho agar jo hum jisse chahe usse trading kar sakte hai, lekin humare liye jo jaruri cheez hai wo yehi hai ki usko learn kare to tab hum kisi bhi cheez ka sahi istemaal karke idher earn kar sakte hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)