+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 330 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 3300

Thread: What is Scalping?

Banned kulonikilaregunung is on a distinguished road kulonikilaregunung's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by drdeepakji View Post
    may i know how is the scalping is done in for ex trading?? i am new to trading concept ..if any references you can provide to learn about scaling and more about chart pattern and Japanese candlestick ..online resources or any book will help if u can provide me...
    scalping technique is usually done when the market in sideway condition, in the price range of small, scalping style has only a small profit targets, i need a lot of experience and a lot of knowledge.so i think we should not try to make a unique strategy.we should try to follow the strategy that is profitable and upgrade it as you can understand the strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member drdeepakji is on a distinguished road drdeepakji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    Means that you open a position and then closes when you check the profit a simple one or two points in a short time and then repeat the process over and over again in a short time, in the end is appropriate cumulative profits
    may i know how is the scalping is done in for ex trading?? i am new to trading concept ..if any references you can provide to learn about scaling and more about chart pattern and Japanese candlestick ..online resources or any book will help if u can provide me...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drdeepakji For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-10-02), shafiqahmad (2019-05-16)

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    scalping

Means that you open a position and then closes when you check the profit a simple one or two points in a short time and then repeat the process over and over again in a short time, in the end is appropriate cumulative profits

Scalping techniques can not be done by any trader. maybe we can use scalping techniques but we can not always get good results, a scalper needs to continue to sit at the computer when the open position and they should be able to enjoy the stress caused by movement of the chart.

A scalper needs to concentrate on observing the slightest movement of the chart. It takes a strong mentally and quick reactions in order to be able to open and close positions when trades are done ​​to move as desired or the opposite.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cumil For This Useful Post:

lawrence55 (2014-11-01)

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by featurelion View Post
    jitnay bhi rich traders hein woh isi sey hi ameer huay hein woh ek bohot beri lot say 10 lot open kertay hein or 4-5 pips mein apni trade close ker k kafi ziaada dollar kematey hien.scalping kernay k liye aap k liye large account hona chahiye
    i agree with you but in my view if any trader playing with this kind of lot size its meaning that he have a good trading experience or good amount for invest or may be a very good signal.
    scalping is a very good trading style if we have a good amount then we can also made a hug amount of profit in a day.
    with the scalping there is once chance that we can made daily profit also.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-10-02)

Banned da2ng1 is on a distinguished road da2ng1's Avatar
    Thanks
    i still learn about scalping when trading session. because i don't make bad decission when i got trading. i agree if every trader to use scalping must be much training session before trading. or just trading with cent account to learn that.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to da2ng1 For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-10-02)

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also do scalping. The main thing that should be keep in mind while doing scalping is to choose that pair which has very low spreads and also should have fast movement like EUR/USD and GBP/USD. I do scalping in these pairs only.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to atif58 For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-10-02)

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can also scalp when you a little experienced trader when you place orders not instant. Place pending orders with Stop Loss an Take Profit. So you dont need a very good connection. But yes ok you need experience for that.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoopy1234 For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-10-02)

Banned aadrika is on a distinguished road aadrika's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by medhat4forex View Post
    Scalping is a trading system which relies on small frames timetable, but at the same time needs to speed to deal with the market so you can kidnap and closed the deal quickly
    You are very right in the sense that scalping requires speed and as such your internet connection needs to be good broadband if you wish to be a scalper. This will enable that you capture the required number of pips as soon as you close your trade.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aadrika For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-10-02), Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-15)

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    first point in scalping trading our take profit is just only 5-10pips...
    i start my scalping trading from last week and i feel its very profit able if you make a good entry.
    my tp is only 10 pips with saprds...other things that i feel select the pair that have very low spreads. low spreads pairs trade will close very soon with profit.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

shafiqahmad (2019-05-16), sherylwajid (2018-05-22), suhasrn (2012-11-20)

Member alamayreh has a spectacular aura about alamayreh has a spectacular aura about alamayreh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

What is Scalping?

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to alamayreh For This Useful Post:

865721 (2013-01-17), Ali Hussein Alazawy (2015-11-01), Ameur Damak (2017-10-21), ansi09 (2013-07-06), erna27 (2012-02-08), Fahim Mahbub (2012-08-22), jami143 (2012-07-21), Mustansir (2018-09-11), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-11), shafiqahmad (2019-05-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 330 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330

Subscribe to this Thread (15)