+ Reply to Thread
Page 328 of 330 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 326 327 328 329 330 LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 3300

Thread: What is Scalping?

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also do scalping. The main thing that should be keep in mind while doing scalping is to choose that pair which has very low spreads and also should have fast movement like EUR/USD and GBP/USD. I do scalping in these pairs only.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is not this .. in my knowledge we must enter with a trgt .. and dont do over trade.. its given worst result.. we just wait for the right area.. if we watch 15 charts than we get 2-3 chance per day ..per pair ..for scalping we dont do trade on single pair.. we must do 10 pairs.. so we can generate a good income per day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member YJSP is on a distinguished road YJSP's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manage scalping is very important, very important, the market moves so fast, but for scalper, they do not have a good Rewards/Risk ratio, so they should always be caution to do risk management, or they will lose money.
    Honest to myself, honest to others

Banned fxbanjar is on a distinguished road fxbanjar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by norix View Post
    suppose as it means you think scalping is much more dangerous? because if I did not misinterpret your opinion that those people go deeper in the professional traders who trade longer than the fast?
    Yes scalping is very dangerous, because it typically uses large lot in the transaction. If wrong in taking the position it is not uncommon to get a margin call.
    That's what I often experienced.

Banned motiurbd will become famous soon enough motiurbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hindlekar View Post
    jitnay bhi rich traders hein woh isi sey hi ameer huay hein woh ek bohot beri lot say 10 lot open kertay hein or 4-5 **** mein apni trade close ker k kafi ziaada dollar kematey hien.scalping kernay k liye aap k liye large account hona chahiye
    Most of the Rich traders are only trade in long term.. All the banks, Corporate house, Financial Institution etc only invest in a long term basis.. They dont gamble like us.. Because scalping is risky but its quick money while long term is quite riskless but its slow money.. To secure their investment they choose long term trading along with big return every year..

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by borle View Post
    agree with you but in my view if any trader playing with this kind of lot size its meaning that he have a good trading experience or good amount for invest or may be a very good signal.
    scalping is a very good trading style if we have a good amount then we can also made a hug amount of profit in a day.
    with the scalping there is once chance that we can made daily profit also.
    scalping if the calculation of benefits (if you can continually profit) is very good, we are not too long in front of the monitor to see the price, but keep our concentration because it only takes a minute, saving time and thought that if for me

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For scalping we should be quick enough to respond to the price moment.low spread pairs are necessary.
    remember scalping is really a challenging one and in my view i find it difficult when compared to other style,so try this scalping with experience.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adahidayat View Post
    in my mind, scalping means to trade on forex currencies within a short time and try to make a profit with it ..as a scalper, i open some positions and then will wait for it to be in profit...so then i will close it and try to gain more and more profit with it.....
    many traders who like scalping system, on clay sangt easy to learn but also still has a big risk because we would not want to take just a few ****

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my mind, scalping means to trade on forex currencies within a short time and try to make a profit with it ..as a scalper, i open some positions and then will wait for it to be in profit...so then i will close it and try to gain more and more profit with it.....

Senior Member kampung is on a distinguished road kampung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gupta View Post
    scalping is good when you are doing it with low spread pairs. This way you are able to realise your target faster than when you are using high spread pairs. It is always good to do analysis even if your target is a small number of points per trade.
    I've never really heard of the traders who do scaplinng in their trade using the pair that has a large spread because maybe this will make them longer in opening trade because it looks so big floating with a large spread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 328 of 330 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 326 327 328 329 330 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)