+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 330 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 3300

Thread: What is Scalping?

Banned siredewe is on a distinguished road siredewe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by annisa View Post
    I think scalping techniques more difficult compared with other techniques, and in my opinion it is not suitable for a newbie, because if we don't master this technique, we could experience a loss in a short time, in addition to that the technique is potentially huge raises bad psychology if we take wrong decision open positions
    yeah, i think so...but those from whom the opinion are coming said that master dont do scalping for it very risky...so maybe it is only about the point of view difference right?? anyway, still i wanna try scalping for additional skill trading..even it doesnt fit my psychological aspect hopefully it can make me learn how to manage emotion...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rahibul is on a distinguished road rahibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have discussed with insta forex support centre about scalping. I have known by them scalping may allow, but you can not close the trade in two minutes. I seem any one can scalping with take profit 8 and stop loss 20 pips. you must follow money management.thanks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned siredewe is on a distinguished road siredewe's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes. the problem with scalping is when we in one hand provided by small amount of profit, we were threatened by big amount of loss... in order to break both as even, we need a lot of trades...and a lot of trades mean a higher risk...for me, intraday trading is more suitable since it is practically lower risk.

Senior Member sibali will become famous soon enough sibali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niteshforex View Post
    Skill is greatly required in scalping because its not easy to make and entry and an exit on 1 minute time frame, the market changes quickly and you will often get re-quotes as well. So practice very much before starting scalping on real account
    Scalping is a trading methods which are at risk if not accompanied by good risk management. I never use this method, for the collection of the profit collected from many transactions can be exhausted in one time loss
    FOREX IS A BUSINESS AND NOT GAMBLING
    BELIEVE OURSELFT

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Skill is greatly required in scalping because its not easy to make and entry and an exit on 1 minute time frame, the market changes quickly and you will often get re-quotes as well. So practice very much before starting scalping on real account

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by siredewe View Post
    some said that scalping is the way by which a novice trader manage their account.
    what is your opinion about this??

best regards,
    siredewe
    need good ability for scalping and because this strategies is the fastest way to get profit and also the fastest way to get some losing
    they have to have enough knowledge, patience and discipline because they have to make decision in the shortest time for open position or close the order and this way will give big impact for their trading and need to note that the trader do not push hard to keep trading at bad position
    do the best we can

Banned rajabd is on a distinguished road rajabd's Avatar
    Thanks

Scalping

Scalping is a good system to profit by forex trade. We should to adjust SL 20 and TP 8 in 15 minutes trade. All broker dont support scalping. Our Instaforex dont support in two minutes trade, i.e. if you buy a currency, you should close the trade after two minutes.

Senior Member kampung is on a distinguished road kampung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    scalping is indeed a good way to trade if one knows the market or have good experience of the market movements. But its a stressful way to trade because you have to be in front of your trading platform all the time to do trading. but it can be exciting and enjoyable if the duration of trading is reduced to minimize the level of stress
    yeah it's true what you say that this scapling technique has a high focus and concentration because after all these techniques must be fast in the open and closed positions, and this is a strategy that will work better if we focus and concentration

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is indeed a good way to trade if one knows the market or have good experience of the market movements. But its a stressful way to trade because you have to be in front of your trading platform all the time to do trading. but it can be exciting and enjoyable if the duration of trading is reduced to minimize the level of stress
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Junior Member erna27 is an unknown quantity at this point erna27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What a good explanation, thank you for your information it is very useful and important to me, coz i'm new here and i don't understand much about forex, so thank you very much

+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 330 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)