+ Reply to Thread
Page 325 of 330 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 3300

Thread: What is Scalping?

Member balakalimuthu is an unknown quantity at this point balakalimuthu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    As far as I am concerned, I think I do know that it is not so good for me to trade scalping in forex.I usually can not manage it well.You see,I may usually make an order there,when it is going opposite there,after a short time,I think I will increase my position,again and again.In this case,so many orders in forex,which just blow my account there.
    Yes same here. Even in demo account with out any pressure also I could not manage into profit with scalping system. May be my strategies for scalping not perfect. But I see huge loss in one trade and smaller profit from many trades and sum up not at all meeting into gain. But I see some people make stable income from scalping...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jahir is an unknown quantity at this point jahir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I watched and monitored how many different FX robots work based on the scalping system. And I noticed that they used a very large lot for scalping,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As far as I am concerned, I think I do know that it is not so good for me to trade scalping in forex.I usually can not manage it well.You see,I may usually make an order there,when it is going opposite there,after a short time,I think I will increase my position,again and again.In this case,so many orders in forex,which just blow my account there.

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jai View Post
    beside capital, time momentum when entering the market is one of the crucial factor that determine whether you're going to be a successful scalper or not. without good time management it's just like you're throwing your own good cash for nothing.
    yes, All new trader must read the forex instruction and rules its necessary to get awareness about forex trading company and i think everybody can trade and choose any trading style but it's must suitable with them.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beside capital, time momentum when entering the market is one of the crucial factor that determine whether you're going to be a successful scalper or not. without good time management it's just like you're throwing your own good cash for nothing.

Banned siredewe is on a distinguished road siredewe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hpanoo View Post
    i am a scalper. i think it is better to do scalping if you do not have big trading experience. i think it is possible to make higher profits from scalping other than waiting till higher profits from a single trade.
    i dont really agree with you...scalping is very risky..without trading experiences you'll find yourself in the bottom of your leverage...also, when people dont have any good experience they cant hadle the pressures and tension of this kind of strategy. but i agree if you said that it is possible to make higher profits..but on the other hand also the possibility of bankruptcy.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is very risky system to trade in forex market. But many trader is very good with scalping trading. I think new trader dont start there trade with scalping. When you have many experience then you should trade with scalping system. But be careful you need brave hart.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is very good method to make quick money without spending much time in front of the computer. For part time traders it can be used very effectively to make money and should choose a right pair for success with it. A scalper will need to have a good internet connection also for his success.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a strategy that many newbie uses and it cannot make large amount of profits for a trader. Is best for who have enough knowledge about Forex and have a lot of experience. if we use a very large lot and not in accordance with our capital strength. market sentiment and fundamental analyses then you go to scalping trading.

Junior Member zher_albanfsij is on a distinguished road zher_albanfsij's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is about the open positions of many points of entry and escape repeated a few points 2-7 points at a time when few

Most companies do not allow the stresses in the laws, such as increased without spreads and you take the extra commission

+ Reply to Thread
Page 325 of 330 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)