+ Reply to Thread
Page 321 of 330 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 3300

Thread: What is Scalping?

Member ShoSho is on a distinguished road ShoSho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried scalping sometimes give me good earnings and sometimes give me margin and losing but for me i think that scalping trading is dangerous style and it need good strategy of scalping and not breaking its rules of money management to make good earnings by scalping method.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned siredewe is on a distinguished road siredewe's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best thing for someone to do scalping is when he was already an experienced trader. This experience begins with the ability to recognize the market's reaction. how the market reacts to the economic fundamentals of a country and its currency pairs are very important to know before the trader will eventually master the other methods, including having certain indicators and certain trading system as well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aryan View Post
    Scalping techniques can not be done by any trader. maybe we can use scalping techniques but we can not always get good results, a scalper needs to continue to sit at the computer when the open position and they should be able to enjoy the stress caused by movement of the chart.
    I think new trader dont start there trade with scalping. When you have many experience then you should trade with scalping system. It moves faster and makes more profits but the problem is it is not good for a newbie to begin to think of scalping.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping techniques can not be done by any trader. maybe we can use scalping techniques but we can not always get good results, a scalper needs to continue to sit at the computer when the open position and they should be able to enjoy the stress caused by movement of the chart.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is very risky system to trade in forex market. But many trader is very good with scalping trading. I think new trader dont start there trade with scalping. When you have many experience then you should trade with scalping system. But be careful you need brave hart.

Banned siredewe is on a distinguished road siredewe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mhchomsi View Post
    I am still learning about scalping when trading session started. because I did not make a bad decision when I got a trade. I agree that if any trader using scalping should practice a lot before trading for profit
    i think that scalping is safer when you do it in the sideways market...sometimes when trading session started it is not in the sideways...you should check it first instead of straightly go into the market...hopefully you do it good..

Banned Mark is an unknown quantity at this point Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping should be done with caution. before implementing this strategy, it should be analyzed with the good, because at the time of the OP to do, just follow a trading plan. If the implementation sclaping done without a preliminary analysis, it would be like gambling.

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am still learning about scalping when trading session started. because I did not make a bad decision when I got a trade. I agree that if any trader using scalping should practice a lot before trading for profit

Member marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is too dangerous. the ration of loser is more than gainer. forex is a too risky market. expert always avoid scalping. long time trade is better for trade. it is more profitable and more secure.

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I used this type of trading for some days but really I don't like it very much, because most of the scalping strategies don't use the stop loss , so I leave it and I choose the intra-day style which I can use the stop lose.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 321 of 330 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)