+ Reply to Thread
Page 320 of 330 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 3300

Thread: What is Scalping?

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes that is true, so to do scalping strategy need knowledge and experiences.that strategy need good focus when do that because we have to do on high speed to analysis and make decision.scalping techniques will be left behind by traders who grow professionally. successful greeting.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping can being very profitable system just for the trader who can make the good analysis, if that trader can not make the good analysis, they can not make the scalping being the profitable system too, not all of the trader can, just few of the trader can make it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mark is an unknown quantity at this point Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    in fact each trader has a different style. It must be admitted that some traders do like the conditions that create stress. For them it is fun and challenging to do. It's just my opinion, scalping techniques do not follow the customs of course, but the trader did like it and have a good knowledge of scalping technique.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, All new trader must read the forex instruction and rules its necessary to get awareness about forex trading company and i think everybody can trade and choose any trading style but it's must suitable with them.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think It is a strategy that many newbie uses and it cannot make large amount of profits for a trader.The decision should be taken wisely and should be based on technical analysis.I used all time frames and i make order when the small time frame have same direction with the higher.I can make scalping with follow the trend and with this thing i can maximize my earning.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is not a different term ,it's a kind or form of short time trade and you can only earn good profit if your entry point is correct and accurate and spread is low means if their is less then 3 pip spread then it will be more profitable to you to trade in scalping .

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a strategy that many newbie uses and it cannot make large amount of profits for a trader. Is best for who have enough knowledge about Forex and have a lot of experience. if we use a very large lot and not in accordance with our capital strength. market sentiment and fundamental analyses then you go to scalping trading.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vineet View Post
    Scalping is very risky system to trade in forex market. But many trader is very good with scalping trading. I think new trader dont start there trade with scalping. When you have many experience then you should trade with scalping system. But be careful you need brave hart.
    although the risks are still high I prefer scalping system, because we are only a short
    in conjunction we also do not have to use a large lot, use a small lot we were also bisa.tinggal how we organize it all

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    need good ability for scalping and because this strategies is the fastest way to get profit and also the fastest way to get some losing
    they have to have enough knowledge, patience and discipline because they have to make decision in the shortest time for open position or close the order and this way will give big impact for their trading and need to note that the trader do not push hard to keep trading at bad position

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ShoSho View Post
    I have tried scalping sometimes give me good earnings and sometimes give me margin and losing but for me i think that scalping trading is dangerous style and it need good strategy of scalping and not breaking its rules of money management to make good earnings by scalping method.
    So far I know Scalping is the starting way of the trading and also it is a profitable trading strategy. you can earn small profits with little risk and also scalping does not need so much time to trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 320 of 330 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)