+ Reply to Thread
Page 313 of 330 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 323 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 3300

Thread: What is Scalping?

Banned MarginCall is an unknown quantity at this point MarginCall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusrat View Post
    I think that scalping is very popular in the trader strategy, i also like scalping during my trade , For scalping we should use AUD/USD ,EUR/USD, NUD/USD and also GBP/USD these pairs are very good for scalping.
    i think scalping is the only way to beat the forex otherwise you may lose your money if you will not see any good oppertunities in the market and you open the trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned MarginCall is an unknown quantity at this point MarginCall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hitcola View Post
    I have one nice strategy to share here for scalping, its called THV system .
    good luck for all.
    we someone to provide newbies abstraction to learn from their own fault. Fair ruminate why newbies console do the unvaried error, if they exclusive advert what they all see in forums, everything there is shriek not to do this and desist this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    hnn scalping main bhi es k barey main jab newbie tha to nahi janta tha par ab main es k bare main jan gaya houn mere khiyal main jab ham koi bhi short distence k pips par take profit ya stop loss use kartey hane to es ko scalping kaha jata ha

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is a great short time quick process technique in forex.i love scalping and daily making 20 pips or 10 pips minimum.it is very easy to take daily if you have good strategy.without good strategy scalping will be hard to control.

Banned mohamedsaleh is on a distinguished road mohamedsaleh's Avatar
    Thanks
    that is very simple move and you earn form it a lot of money . it is like you multiply you profit in little time . you open about 5 to 10 orders so you can take all this profit and earn this moves . but as it goes winning it can make you loss a lot so be careful while you do it .

Member warnisw is on a distinguished road warnisw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you trade''scalping'' in full terms, 30% of your account for lot and tp 5 pips, i will consider it as gambling, i like to scalp but with same lot size as usual. i am day trader by my self, sometimes i am going for 80 pips profit, but in middle of trend i can see small correlation and i always go hedge for 10 pips

but scalping is good because we get out of market very fast
    ENJOY TOUR TRADES

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    true open trading with sclaping it's good but sclaping also must remain the goal should not just see a graph going up or down and then open posisu directly, it may be being corrected a few moments and eventually rose to the tau cepata down quickly make you los , sclaping must also follow the rules that we not harm beneficial for us, sclaping should take 10 points away from the profit that we make to all trading.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    Of course the scalping strategy would help a lot of traders to make either profits or losses. Stop loss is not really needed in scalping since traders actually stay in front of their computer to close their trades.
    trade we do with this scalping strategy, we have to adjust to some of the trading process that we ought Balance the time that we run to be run by some of the trading process we have run with the things that really supports our scalping strategy

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by +8801711444442 View Post
    scalping is as a profitable as a losses strategy. i never trade scalping without stop loss and take profit. i closed my running trade before published a high impact news.
    Of course the scalping strategy would help a lot of traders to make either profits or losses. Stop loss is not really needed in scalping since traders actually stay in front of their computer to close their trades.

Junior Member takeprofit is on a distinguished road takeprofit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sinaga View Post
    yes, scalping strategies can make a quick profit by and large. but this strategy is high risk and not all traders are able to use this strategy. scalping requires good skills and speed in analyzing market prices accurately.
    very true, if new in forex, it is not recommended scalping, scalping do if it can analyze the market well, scalping is a strategy with high profit low risk, so that more should be alert for scalping.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 313 of 330 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 323 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)