+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 330 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 3300

Thread: What is Scalping?

Member md satu is on a distinguished road md satu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is a trading system which Karlis on small trams timetable,but at the market so you can kidnap & closed the deal quickly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    although the risks are still high I prefer scalping system, because we are only a short
    in conjunction we also do not have to use a large lot, use a small lot we were also bisa.tinggal how we organize it all

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss and take profit must be balanced if not balanced the same, because we always use a big lot and yet again we can use the average to 3 levels of civil
    we can see that I always use the average minus the system martiangle

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    Scalping is a trading method which are at risk if not accompanied by good risk management. i never use this method for the collection of
    the profit collected from transactions can be exhausted in one time loss.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    Means that you open a position and then closes when you check the profit a simple one or two points in a short time and then repeat the process over and over again in a short time, in the end is appropriate cumulative profits
    scalping trading main boht he best or achi facility ha es laya to main es forum ko or es broker ko boht zada like karta hoon or main trading sa boht acha or best profit earned karna cahta hoon or main an kafi prfoit earne dkar be laya ha.

Member abdul hamid p is an unknown quantity at this point abdul hamid p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    first point in scalping trading our take profit is just only 5-10pips...
    i start my scalping trading from last week and i feel its very profit able if you make a good entry.
    my tp is only 10 pips with saprds...other things that i feel select the pair that have very low spreads. low spreads pairs trade will close very soon with profit.
    beware with your system, you must test it more that a week. do you use stop lose for this system ? or are you ready for the bad situation ? good luck to you my friend

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a trading strategy that can give us an advantage that many in rapid. but it takes a good ability for a trader who wants to use this strategy, becouse scalping strategy requires speed and accuracy in executing trades...

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by moonletter View Post
    Actually, all the strategies in forex trading such as scalping, swing, intra-day and so can provide the maximum profit if we are experts at it. Every trader is different in implementing its strategy, the trader is based on the character and timing is right to do any of these strategies. Scalping can also be the best way to get the maximum profit with a set of contracts (Lot) that are used, although a small amount of profit in pips would be of great value if you use a large lot. But this is very dangerous and only done by experts.
    My trading is style is really different and i would like to trading my own strategy beside i like scalping because there are many trader who was successful by doing scalping but should be careful so that we can safe from danger.

Member moonletter is an unknown quantity at this point moonletter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hitcola View Post
    scalping is a good way to overcome the forex market, but it is not the only way to win, of course the swing traders and the intra-day traders can make profit, and their chances to win is more than the scalpers.
    Actually, all the strategies in forex trading such as scalping, swing, intra-day and so can provide the maximum profit if we are experts at it. Every trader is different in implementing its strategy, the trader is based on the character and timing is right to do any of these strategies. Scalping can also be the best way to get the maximum profit with a set of contracts (Lot) that are used, although a small amount of profit in pips would be of great value if you use a large lot. But this is very dangerous and only done by experts.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    Means that you open a position and then closes when you check the profit a simple one or two points in a short time and then repeat the process over and over again in a short time, in the end is appropriate cumulative profits
    mujh abhi tak say scalping ka chakar samjh nahi aya hai koi mujh samjh day kay is ka kia chakar hai aur is ka kia is tamal hai aur hum is ko kion use karta hain aur kahan par use hota hai yah

+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 330 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)