+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 330 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 313 321 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 3300

Thread: What is Scalping?

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is done using a relatively small profit targets. due to its use only a narrow chance.
    scalping is required to quickly enter the market and quickly out of the market. otherwise it will lead to great losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pdatta20 is an unknown quantity at this point pdatta20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is very risk and fast trading style.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Oliur is an unknown quantity at this point Oliur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a short time trade system. It need only review some previous data. It may be 5M or 15M time frame job. Quick earn some money or loss some money. Per trade 10-15 Pips we earn from every trade. Scalping making chance on every time 20-25. If it long time trade so 2-3 chance you will give. So I like scalping. I earn from scalping more money with one day.

Member Juleenayer is an unknown quantity at this point Juleenayer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping means to open trade for a small time and get profit from short timing trade here.
    Scalping is good for that trader who works as a part time trader in Forex.
    Select good scalping.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is a very fast trading style. we get in and out very quick compared to other intra-day trading style.
    i don't really have the guts to scalp with big lots like most of the scalpers on this forum and also i don't have the capital necessary to scalp with ease.
    i just follow my intra-day trading strategy, when i get a signal i enter or out of the market. simple is the best for me.

Junior Member vladimir is an unknown quantity at this point vladimir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    Means that you open a position and then closes when you check the profit a simple one or two points in a short time and then repeat the process over and over again in a short time, in the end is appropriate cumulative profits
    Scalping is a trading system which relies on small frames timetable, but at the same time needs to speed to deal with the market so you can kidnap and closed the deal quickly

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    For scalping we should be quick enough to respond to the price moment.low spread pairs are necessary.
    remember scalping is really a challenging one and in my view i find it difficult when compared to other style,so try this scalping with experience.

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping is good when you are doing it with low spread pairs. This way you are able to realise your target faster than when you are using high spread pairs. It is always good to do analysis even if your target is a small number of points per trade.

Member wahabplus will become famous soon enough wahabplus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping means to take earn big profit in short interval of time by taking high risk. It surely requires lot of skills, knowledge and experience. I never recommend it to newbie forex traders because not all but most of them are not able to do scalping at that stage. For scalping, a trader is required to have ability to take decisions on immediate basis with great confidence backed by sound knowledge of forex trading business.

It is also fact that most of successful trader become rich by doing scalping. For scalping you need some big capital, high execution speed, high concentration, great confidence, sound knowledge and few helpful indicators.

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    scalping is good for experience traders . newbie should not be scalping in live account because it too risky. trader do the scalp with
    low spread pairs. this is way you are able to relise you target faster then when you are using high sprad pair.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 330 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 313 321 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)