Page 305 of 330 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3300

Thread: What is Scalping?

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    I make profit in forex most of time with scalping.It is a very easy way i think to trade and make profit from forex.I use huge lots and leverages in it so i think it may be huge losing way for me also if a mistake happen in my trade.
    scalping is not for all forex trader. most of the trader fall in accident through scalping. forex is not a place for those who have less endurance. to do scalping need more experience and strong analytic power. but most of the trader do not have the quality. so it is better to trade in a long way.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned speculator is an unknown quantity at this point speculator's Avatar
    Thanks
    if market range in 30 min chart then you can scalp the market in 5 min chart easily. Buy in lower bollinger and sell on upper boinger band. Be careful if bolinger band width is below 10 pips do not scalp. You may loose spread in that case. this is one of the thousands strategy for scalping

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member alhamdulillah is an unknown quantity at this point alhamdulillah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good skill and experience is really required in scalping because its not easy to make and entry and an exit on 1 minute time frame, the market changes quickly and you will often get re-quotes as well. So practice very much before starting scalping on real account..

Member irfan is on a distinguished road irfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love scalping but at the same time I avoid it most of the time because scalping is a very much precious tool and not every one can use it effectively. I use it whenever I am in loss and I want to recover some of my loss. But when I am in profit I usually avoid scalping as I don't think I have sufficient knowledge and experience..

Member affan9011 is an unknown quantity at this point affan9011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can also scalp when you a less tough trader when you residence orders not present. Residence pending orders with Finish Loss an Suffer Profit. So you dont impoverishment a rattling corking link. But yes ok you requirement see for that.

Senior Member bindian is on a distinguished road bindian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a technique in which a trader deals with small profits like 5-10 pips per trade and when he get this he closes the trade and open another other. These trades normally last few minutes and it give a lot of benefit to the broker as everytime a trader gives 3 spreads to the broker.

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by speculator View Post
    Scalping is a art .. best time to scalp during range market. In range market of 5 min chart i try to scalp . i scalp only in long term trade direction with 0.1 % risk.
    scalping for me just make a sport of heart, let your eyes do not blink in to see chart. like a thief who took advantage a little but many times. This made ​​me uncomfortable

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The primary attribute that should be resource in brain spell doing scalping is to take that deuce which has very low spreads and also should someone scurrying movement equal EUR/USD and GBP/USD. I do scalping in these pairs exclusive.

Member nterziev is on a distinguished road nterziev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Scalping means quick trading. In this method traders change their positions just for a matter of seconds, to a full minute and similar time like that. It can be called as long scalping If you take your position more than minutes.

Banned speculator is an unknown quantity at this point speculator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping is a art .. best time to scalp during range market. In range market of 5 min chart i try to scalp . i scalp only in long term trade direction with 0.1 % risk.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 330 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)