+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 330 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3300

Thread: What is Scalping?

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not all brokers allow scalping techniques. But the insta we can use this technique. Previously had to read the rules of the broker about scalping in order to avoid problems.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping ke waja se kafi log kamai kar rahy hian forex main acha kuch compnies suna hia ke scalping ki ijazat nahi deti why? scalping k sath hum achi kamai kar sakty hian is main ziada risk be nahi hota

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamot is an unknown quantity at this point kamot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    By working a scalping system, we must mull the construct of brokers that we run, not to violate the rules that administer to the broker. So before spouting the scalping scheme, we must show the TOS, so that our relationship is not deleted .

Member rayhansobhan112 is an unknown quantity at this point rayhansobhan112's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in Forex trading , scalping is taking advantage of currency pair changes over a very short period of time.traders that scalp usually use high leverage and aim for less than 10 pips within a few minutes. scalping is generally considered to be dangerous practice by professional traders and officially frowned on by Forex broker

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by muhammad View Post
    want to ask sir, is it true scalping system is very difficult to do by most traders in the experiment because I always lose a lot and always losers, thank you for your attention regards profits
    i think so,, scalping is really hard, because we should make order in the right timing, if we late just in a few second, then we can loss much money, because this technique use large lot

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I don't understand exactly what you mean in scalping not being good, I mean your explanation ain't so complete. Yes I close the trade when I see some profit although it's not big, And most people do some SL thing in opening some position, so what you mentioned in the post ain't that sure for each and every scalper.

Member muhammad is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amero View Post
    Yes, that's what you mean by the word scalping a way good circulation in the foreign exchange market, and certainly one of the best roads and broad way to achieve a quick profit, but it contains of course the risk is very high and should the merchant be versed was the strategy used in the scalping and also the commitment of running strict capital and not to abandon them
    correct sir, scalping does require experience and a lot of capital because I think this strategy is very easy but I think it was when I tried on a real account I have a lot of confusion and of course a lot of damage but I've been practicing on my demo account

Senior Member amero is an unknown quantity at this point amero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, that's what you mean by the word scalping a way good circulation in the foreign exchange market, and certainly one of the best roads and broad way to achieve a quick profit, but it contains of course the risk is very high and should the merchant be versed was the strategy used in the scalping and also the commitment of running strict capital and not to abandon them

Member jamilktba is an unknown quantity at this point jamilktba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The scalping is good when you are doing it with low spread pairs and this way you are ables to realises yours targets fasters than when you are using high spread pairs really !

Member muhammad is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by showkat View Post
    Scalping can also be called a quick trading. It is a method where traders allow their positions to last only for a matter of seconds, to a full minute and rarely longer than that.
    (As a rule if a trader holds to a position for more than a minute or two it is considered no longer a scalping, but rather a regular trading.)
    want to ask sir, is it true scalping system is very difficult to do by most traders in the experiment because I always lose a lot and always losers, thank you for your attention regards profits

+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 330 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)