+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 330 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Scalping?

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bro, for me, I personally believe that scalping is a way to make a profit by maintaining a high lot size and leaving trading after 10 or 20 pips, that means if you are scalp you might have half the chance to get more and half the chance to lose money . there are many trades that generate a decent amount of money in scalping and there are many members who lose all their capital by scalping and scalping ko koi bhi traders kta skta ha lekin is k lye buht zyda practice ki zarorat hoti ha k pehle to ye dekhe kis pair pr spread low ha or phir ur pair pr zyda many kath 5-10 pip ka fortunately kr near kr dete hain. or trading phir dobara lagate hain. scalping myn trade open close open close close, thank you. is a daily trader ki achi, income kr lete hain. scalping bhi aik art ha. agr is ko sahi mani myn seekh leyn for ki ki kii income every day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the trader is confident and learns and practices, the trader has more chances to win. Some time the emotion effects the trader trading style. If the trader knows how to avoid it, the trader has a good chance for more successes. and Many people use scalping techniques - and I don't know why they do this. Maybe they don't know how to predict bigger movements. Scalping has a lot of distractions - to get bigger profits every day - you have to sit at the computer all day to seize opportunities.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love scalping. Because I really feel comfortable trading in the M1 frame. and if you want to be rich you have a scalp or you may have to wait for hours to get a good signal. I'm online 24/5 because I'm a scalper but it will also put brain pressure on me. If you are able to deal with the pressure and enjoy this M1 frame for trading, then you are ready to fight in scalping. are there certain indicators that function 100% correctly when I am scalping in the M1 frame? I don't think it's risky for the scalp but if you want to do it, you must be very attentive. and Dear Scalping is called opening large trades in shorter time frames with pip targets 1 to 3, most professional scalpers do the same thing if they open 100,000 lot transactions for 1 pip he earns $ 10 & if he gets 3 $ 30,

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, that's what you mean by the word scalping good circulation methods in the foreign exchange market, and of course one of the best and broadest ways to achieve quick profits, but of course the risk is very high and should traders be fluent is the strategy used in scalping and also commitment to running tight capital and not leaving them and Scalping is good when you do it with low spread pairs and in this way you are able to realize your target faster than when you use high spread pairs really!

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping, for beginners is a very dangerous thing. Where for the broker, he must be able to control emotions, speed of reading and the accuracy of changing trends in a short time. And it is not recommended for sufferers of heart disease, because the heart rate will beat stronger, which will endanger his health and I find that scapling is useful when you are happy and satisfied with small profits ... but it is very useful when you trade with low spreads using scapling ... once I tried scapling ... I noticed that oil on instaforex does not have spreads meaning zero (0) spreads and if we use scapling in oil then it is very useful because the minimum spread provided by insta in current pairs is eurusd, gbpusd and others .. but for oil there is no spread so your profit increases 3 pips for no reason. think about it ...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sinjo abe For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    obviously my dear at forex, we know that scalping means opening a position in short trading. For example, if we don't have enough experience, there is no good knowledge about Forex for long trades, lack of analytical knowledge, or even about indicators, they can use the M5, M10 or M15 trading time frames to open their orders as per following market trends and I clearly believe that skills are very necessary in scalping because it is not easy to make and enter and exit in a 1 minute time frame, the market changes quickly and you will often get a re-offer too. So practice very much before starting scalping on a real account.

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    obviously my dear at forex, we know that scalping means opening a position in short trading. For example, if we don't have enough experience, there is no good knowledge about Forex for long trades, lack of analytical knowledge, or even about indicators, they can use the M5, M10 or M15 trading time frames to open their orders as per following market trends and I clearly believe that skills are very necessary in scalping because it is not easy to make and enter and exit in a 1 minute time frame, the market changes quickly and you will often get a re-offer too. So practice very much before starting scalping on a real account.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear personally to me, I did consider that a scalping strategy can produce quick profits in general. but this strategy is high risk and not all traders can use this strategy. Scalping requires good skill and speed in analyzing market prices accurately my dear and includes the use of short-term small waves that occur at quiet market prices, but can get points in large quantities in a trending market. Many traders rely on this technique to get profits, and a lot of success ........ thanks

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, a scalping strategy is actually a short-term trading strategy that a trader can use. This involves opening and closing trades in minutes and seconds and then using the risk reward ratio to decide on the number of pips at risk in the trade. and Some traders are more interested in scalping. They come to the market for a short time. They can trade for a short time and take a few pips and get out of the market. But they don't know that scalping also carries a high risk. Thank you brother for the shipment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 330 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)